2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not bad!:townhmm:

Needs a new sponsor though ...
Just imagine, even with the same sponsor they could have done something similar to this:
K0KwGHj.jpg

Just imagine, even with the same sponsor they could have done something similar to this:
K0KwGHj.jpg
Isn't the whole thing about the sponsor something to do with the fact that the colour red in China signifies good luck and that's why AIA wanted the red retained (not the Levy probably cared either way as log as the cheque was big enough)?

Here we go with the whole black/navy discussion again. Who was that muppet that thought we had black shorts.

That was fucking funny

Extremely.

I believe it was this that started it all wasn't it...
Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

1586fullimage.jpg

reminds me of this, and i like it, either need blue or black shorts back next season, no white ones!

Scottwallace15 Scottwallace15 had an absolute shocker from then on.

Nike always make clubs choose from a stock kit in the first season of a new deal anyway. Then they can go for a bespoke design from the second season onward.

Back
Top Bottom