2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nike would be good, personally I've thought that the under-armour shirts have been ok (this season's home being a bit meh).
Imagine this years nike Roma shirt in white & navy.
Don't really buy them anymore but defo would that.

Nike having a say in the stadium and also a big sponsor like an airline from Dubai or somewhere =£££££ I would say its a done deal.To be honest under armour are not small company and they are getting bigger

Can we have a cool logo on the shirt for once? There must be space for one financial bod we can rape for the cash and one cool logo we give a helping hand. Why not give CALM some free publicity for example?

i'm putting it out there that we haven't had a decent kit since the hewlett packard/holsten days. everything since then has been straight up fucking shit.
Rafael-van-der-Vaart-Spurs-away-shirt.jpg

Personally I find the shirts to look quite plain and boring without a sponsor on the front. As long as it's not big and obnoxious I don't mind a sponsor

...well they managed perfectly well before the 1980s... or are you saying that 100 years of dull, plain sponsorless shirts prior to that were ruining football up until then?

...well they managed perfectly well before the 1980s... or are you saying that 100 years of dull, plain sponsorless shirts prior to that were ruining football up until then?
I'm just saying that personally I find it more appealing to have a sponsor on the front of the shirt. That's just simply my preference. I wasn't trying to take a shot on anyone or anything

Back
Top Bottom