2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To all you non English taking the piss..

th

England have a history of having a problem with Sweden. Only won one competitive game since 1968. 9 wins for England vs 7 for Sweden since the two started facing off. So I guess they want to paint us up as a boogey man team.

But I think the main thing that the media is playing at is that we have developed a bit of a giant slayer moniker throughout this campaign. We don't have the same individual talent that England have (and should not be expected to, the infrastructure and budget for football in our two countries cannot be compared). But we are tactically astute and go into every game with a plan that we try to pull off.

But the edge is obviously with England and as much as I want Sweden to win I give England a 95% chance of winning.

Will you play a flat pack four?

:pochbye:

I'm still shaking,beaming from ear to ear.......and then this;

My wife (who IS Irish) goes to bingo on a Tuesday here in Ireland, she's just come in and tells me this,
The bingo stops when Colombia score, everyones laughing.
It goes to penalties and one fella says to my wife "Harry Kane, the tide wouldn't take him out Ha Ha HA"
My wife replies "Well the tide didn't take Ireland to the world cup did it"
She demands that the bingo stops for the penalty shoot out.
When England win she shouts out "Yeeeeessssss"
Silence in the bingo...................
Then she shouts.... "YOU ALL FORGET THAT WE'VE EATEN FROM ENGLAND'S TABLE FOR YEARS, EVERY ONE HERE HAS OR HAS A RELATIVE THAT@S LIVED AND WORKED IN ENGLAND"
Silence in the bingo.
"Right, you can carry on now" she says.
:dembelefingers:

God, I love my Sandra.

Back
Top Bottom