2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DhNjVUlVAAAF4GQ.jpg

I've been seeing all these comments on social media of all the pricks who were slagging Dier off when he came on, FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARDS. Plus these scouse twats are insufferable with the shit they spout.

Dippers are fucking livid at the moment.

Their hero stunk up the tournament with his only noteworthy moment being befriending a dictator. The team they despise is providing the current golden boot and helped drag England into the Quarter Finals.

Fuck ‘em. Delusional cunts.

Are you watching
Are you watching
Are you watching Jockland ?
Are you watching Jockyland ?

Of course they are, they never take part do they ?

They don't even support their own dogshit teams but leech on to the PL, pathetic country, pathetic people.

There are people who hate you as much as you hate us surprise surprise.

Oh do fuck off you were revelling in the Southgate out brigade before we were even thru extra time now you think you can lead the celebration ! We don't need shit fans like you so do ya self a favour and keep ya fucking nose out of the qf

Loads of tension but we weren't that good.

Maybe pressure, maybe a lack of real quality but we won.

I think the extra time played will work against us at some point but for now okay.

It does very little for our league assault next year though because our players are getting royally fcuked.

I'm starting to think that maybe I don't take football as seriously as some others do. For me, football is afterall just a game; and what I want from a game is to be engaged and entertained, to be moved in some way; I don't care as much about winning as I do about the quality and memories of the experience. But somewhere amidst hearing grown men on the ITV punditry team crying and saying things like ''WE NEEDED THIS.....AS A NATION!'' after having just watched what was ultimately a very poor game of football where the winning team really didn't entertain or inspire at any point, I came to the realisation that most other people take the winning part very very seriously. In a way that I don't think I can ever relate to, because honestly when it really comes down to it, I would rather my team lose beautifully than win ugly.

"Still.... Least i got a nice vid of the fun on my camera phone"

:townhmm:

Exactly like an utter cunt in the pub earlier. Drunk before kick off, shouting at everyone in the pub because they weren’t singing the national anthem, disappeared for most of the game to chain smoke fags, then magically emerged to film the pub reaction when Kane stepped up for his penalty...

...only to drop it and frantically search for it on the floor whilst everyone else celebrates it going in.

Back
Top Bottom