2021/22 PL Prediction Game.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The early sending off really buggered it up .

Only one point in it now although I fully expect all my 2-22 predictions to come good

The early sending off really buggered it up .

Only one point in it now although I fully expect all my 2-22 predictions to come good
2c1ba3e13ceab8e151f0307575b2443e.gif

Try to stay positive. Don't focus on having the lowest score of anyone, don't focus on it being a single-digit score, don't focus on an 11 point swing in one torrid week's set of results, don't focus on you've gone from 1st to 5th or that you've squandered a really healthy lead that should have seen you over the line to the end of the year. Negative spirals are really hard to get out from.

Focus on the positives, like enjoying today before the pain starts again tomorrow.
Oh dear . When it goes tits up for you , I will definitely not remind you of this post

Back
Top Bottom