2022/23 Tottenham Hotspur Player of the Season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Player of the Season 2022/23

• Harry Edward Kane MBE

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Harry Kane

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • H. Kane

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Kane

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Tottenham's All Time Premier League Goalscorer

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • England's Captain

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • England's All Time Top Goalscorer

• He's One Of Our Own

• Harold Hotspur Kane

• Total voters
Kane would have scored more goals than Haaland if was playing instead. He's wasted at this club.
I don’t think so. Haaland is much more dangerous on crosses and a larger target in the box.

City don’t really need Kane’s playmaking. I think Haaland is a better fit for city. That doesn’t mean I think Haaland is better for most teams.

I don’t think so. Haaland is much more dangerous on crosses and a larger target in the box.

City don’t really need Kane’s playmaking. I think Haaland is a better fit for city. That doesn’t mean I think Haaland is better for most teams.
Kane literally scored more headed goals this season than anyone ever in PL.
With emerson supplying for first half of season.
Plus sess and davies partly supplying

It’s obviously Kane, but thinking about who would be in second place is quite funny

Bentancur the only one I can think of

This may be the shittest we’ve ever been for ‘Individual’ performances in a season ever

Lloris, Dier, Romero, lenglet, Sanchez, royal, porro, perisic, Sessegnon, hoj, Kulu, rich, son

Have all had more shit games than good ones

I would say that without Kane the Player of the Season Award would be absolutely meaningless because the rest of the team has all been shit. There have been good performances here and there from other players but nothing I would call POTS material.

This is the first time a striker has had to completely carry us since Gary Lineker in 91/92. With a season that promised so much, it's so disappointing that I've ended up comparing it with one of our worst league performances since the late 70s.

It’s obviously Kane, but thinking about who would be in second place is quite funny

Bentancur the only one I can think of

This may be the shittest we’ve ever been for ‘Individual’ performances in a season ever

Lloris, Dier, Romero, lenglet, Sanchez, royal, porro, perisic, Sessegnon, hoj, Kulu, rich, son

Have all had more shit games than good ones

Davies #3

Rightfully missed at LCB, LB and LWB when absent.

Kane

Do clubs still have a most improved (shit last season, still shit but not as shit this season) and club man of the year? The one who is always shit but cleans the kit and pays the ref

If so,
Emerson and sanchez

FwQoQP3aYAM27XF

Back
Top Bottom