2023/24 Player of The Season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who is your Player of the Season?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
VDV apart from one game been head and shoulders above the rest.

Hmm I guess Romero and sarr. Vicario been to poor on set plays for me . Needs to get on that whey protein over the summer

Vdv, Romero and Vicario. Anyone picking Son needs their head examined. Not even in top 5.
You just picked 3 players who are responsible for a trillion goals conceded this year

Son quite literally is top 3-4 in overall goal contributions in the Prem this season on a team that doesn’t provide him service

Using the argument that everyone made more Kane: “Take out Sons goals and assists and we are finishing near relegation”

You just picked 3 players who are responsible for a trillion goals conceded this year

Son quite literally is top 3-4 in overall goal contributions in the Prem this season on a team that doesn’t provide him service

Using the argument that everyone made more Kane: “Take out Sons goals and assists and we are finishing near relegation”
Finally a good post
Lol at anyone thinking a player that's gets 25 g/a is having a bad year lol.

Put son on liverpool...let's see what his production looks like.

Lol the recency bias is unreal. Last I checked, this counts for the entire SEASON. Son's been really poor the last few games but overall, he's easily been one of our best players this season.

The same people thinking Son's not even been a top 5 player for us would be lapping it up if we had signed a 100m forward who contributed 25 g/a...

Back
Top Bottom