9th most valuable squad in Europe (Spurs)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really? Tried doing some sums in my bonce and I'm not sure how they're getting that figure. We're only getting big bucks for Harry and Son.

That said, all the teams seem greatly inflated.

But, but, but - our owners are cunts who have never backed the club how can this be .... let me guess it's all lies is that right JT?
“Not Backed”
Its got nothing to do with 'backing'.

Guess what they are rating Dele Alli at based on his performances (amongst other things)? 96 million Euros in January this year as the worlds 26th most expensive player. Fucking mental.

But even more hillarious....Harry Winks worth 53 million. Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. What is levy doing. Sell sell sell!!!

I've never claimed our owners haven't spent money, but just to make clear, this isn't about what they have spent, it's about the current estimated value of players.

Kane probably represents about a quarter of that total value alone and he cost zero.

Its got nothing to do with 'backing'.

Guess what they are rating Dele Alli at based on his performances (amongst other things)? 96 million Euros in January this year as the worlds 26th most expensive player. Fucking mental.

But even more hillarious....Harry Winks worth 53 million. Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. What is levy doing. Sell sell sell!!!

Where did you get the individual values?

They are putting too much weight on which league a player plays in (which is why so many English teams at the top in your original post). And second their age. Rice is only 20, so his value gets inflated.

3rd..... The drugs.

Harry must be worth about a quarter of that tbh.
Yep. Tbh, this is really just reflecting the very high value of a few players rather than saying much about the squad. I think it's a faulty inference to conclude that this is necessarily evidence of Levy's competence and not evidence of a few exceptional players at Spurs.

Last edited:
Shock horror - facts don't support the opinion - solution deny the facts

CIES Football Observatory is the most highly rated football valuation company on the planet, just about every other site WhoScored, Transfer Market, Squaka, Opta use their valuations ... they apply the same criteria to every player at every club, so right or wrong they are a fair reflection ....

But not good enough for TFC ... what a surprise? Quick find some sand and stick your heads in it ... you can't here anything positive about Spurs what will you moan about then?

Back
Top Bottom