A MESSAGE FROM CHICCO NARE

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To the Fighting Cock family, good morning to you all.

It's a very good feeling to be voted Botswana premier league coach of the year. Am humbled by the support i got from everyone but credit must go to Bmc fc players who worked their socks off for my cause and their personal achievement.They made a lot of sacrifices and died a little bit for the logo, which is all what football is about. My committee thank you for the support, even when we went through lean spells you kept believing in me.

[Sibs] through you BMC FC became an adopted member of the Fighting Cock, keeping tabs on all the inside stories and offering unwavering support throughout, i am proud to say, as a Fighting Cock myself, I am driven by the power with which you power Tottenham Hotspur and i look foward to a day i will visit White Hart Lane to learn more about the game. The Fighting Cock Family, am proud to be associated with you, thank you for your support.

My wife Dimpho, kids, Fezile and Sakhile ( both boys ) thank you for always understanding that for me coaching football is more than a matter of life and death. My friends and comrades i thank you for support.Thank you all media houses both electronic and print for supporting me.

Finally i thank my former teams where i spent 5 difficult years of my coaching, for giving me the stage to grow into the coach of the year i am today.

I dedicate this award to my late mother who never really wanted me to be a coach.

Villas-Boas is here lets support him like we did with Harry (though ma heart still bleeds for Harry) life must go on and look into the future with optimism. I hope Villas-Boas has learnt from his nightmarish stay at chelsea and will turn that into positives at White Hart Lane. Good luck to our new coach lets rally behind and hopefully he will take us to Champions League!

THE FIGHTING COCK ALWAYS!

Daniel Chicco Nare
BMC FC Head Coach

I emailed Chicco last week to say congratulations from us all on finishing 2nd and well done on the nomination...

... he replied back saying (amongst other things)

"My head is spinning my friends took me out to a toast of whisky and we drank and danced the night away like joey barton"

I want to go out for a beer with him!

Back
Top Bottom