A MESSAGE FROM CHICCO NARE

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

STOP_1f05e1_2836783.gif

grammartime5rg.gif

There should be a proxy user on this forum for Chicco that posts these communiqués so I could rep them to within an inch of their life (and then rep Sibs for the effort, right).

Sibs said:
I emailed Chicco last week to say congratulations from us all on finishing 2nd and well done on the nomination...

... he replied back saying (amongst other things)

"My head is spinning my friends took me out to a toast of whisky and we drank and danced the night away like joey barton"

I want to go out for a beer with him!

Fuck sending them more Spurs merch... Lets get a campaign together to pay for his flights to come over for the next Ultras night?

Leroy said:
Sibs said:
I emailed Chicco last week to say congratulations from us all on finishing 2nd and well done on the nomination...

... he replied back saying (amongst other things)

"My head is spinning my friends took me out to a toast of whisky and we drank and danced the night away like joey barton"

I want to go out for a beer with him!

Fuck sending them more Spurs merch... Lets get a campaign together to pay for his flights to come over for the next Ultras night?

As a long term project this is an aim. They have an office in Enfield so I'm wondering if we can sort something out somehow.

Flight can be raised easily... As can getting a ticket to a game. Accommodation not so cheap. But be good to get him over for a weekend and take him to a game. If we could get the club involved somehow, even if just to show him around the training facilities, that would be awesome!

Going to give it some thought and we'll see what can happen.

I've been told that if I ever go out to Botswana I will be treated as a VIP for the game.

BMCFC have an office in Enfield!?

If this happened it would pretty much be the best thing to of taken place on the internet. In fact we could probably just shut it all down if it does materialise.

Sibs, you're a god amongst forum members.

Back
Top Bottom