A Proper Harry Kane Poll, with no silly options.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you support Kane going on strike ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Harry is playing the game he has to play because Levy is a useless and dishonest piece of shit. H has given incredible service to us and we’ve fucked up at least three times when we had a pretty easy opportunity to cement a place at the top table. Take the money and let him move on. We might get him back when he’s won something if we play it right.

Not up to Spurs though upto City to pay up. If it happens better happen quick because we will be left with fuck all strikers.

Daniel Levy as he settles down to read The Fighting Cock tonight

giphy.gif

I don’t think we have enough info. If levy made clear promises and is not meeting them, Kane deserves to be pissed.

Otherwise, it is a classless move and he should honor the contract.

Kanes generally been a classy player and person, so I’m more inclined to believe him over levy.
Bollocks about deserving to be pissed. There is absolutely no way levy would agree to any silly bid being accepted. A fair price or something along those lines would have been mentioned. City haven't bid enough so what exactly does he have to be pissed about. He signed a contract. Fucking honour it. He was happy to be paid the money mentioned in this contract. Well he must honour its terms also

Nope. He signed a 6 year deal. That’s on Harry. End of.
Yeah, with his tenure at the club, even predating being a first team player, he knew exactly what he was doing signing that deal with Daniel Levy.

He’s done the club a service by signaling very clearly that he does not intended to extend his contract any further. It gives the club the maximum opportunity to cash in on his value if they so choose.

But he signed the deal, very notably at the time smashing our dreaded “wage structure” to do so. I can absolutely forgive his frustrations but he is a Tottenham player until July 1, 2024 unless Tottenham agrees otherwise.

This is why he and his definitely 100% qualified for the job brother/agent Charlie should have ensured that there was a buy-out clause inserted into his contract.

No one else to blame but themselves.
People cry about how agents are sleazy etc etc, but players need smart agents or their client can get stuck in a contract they dont want like kane is. In the end all parties are doing whats best for them. Levy tricked them with the gentlemans agreement. Theyve made their move and hes going on strike. Interesting to see how this will all end.

Harry is playing the game he has to play because Levy is a useless and dishonest piece of shit. H has given incredible service to us and we’ve fucked up at least three times when we had a pretty easy opportunity to cement a place at the top table. Take the money and let him move on. We might get him back when he’s won something if we play it right.
Harry signed a contract. Pure and simple that's all there is to say. Thing about promises if that even is true is that it isn't in the contract so he can fuck off and sit in the reserves then. Fuck the money.not like levy will reinvest it like he should anyway

People cry about how agents are sleazy etc etc, but players need smart agents or their client can get stuck in a contract they dont want like kane is. In the end all parties are doing whats best for them. Levy tricked them with the gentlemans agreement. Theyve made their move and hes going on strike. Interesting to see how this will all end.
Players are utterly mad if they don’t have professional representation at this level.

How did levy trick them? The contract was signed 3 years ago. To give a gentleman's agreement even last season is meaningless. And gentleman's agreement or not. If city has bid 150m there is no way it would be turned down. It's clear we will never sign players of Harry's caliber so why keep players of his caliber. But city will pay his value or do one

The fact you still support Levy even after this is most concerning

Kane leaving is a direct consequence of Levy’s action starting in 17/18
Contract til 2024 so levy is doing right by the club in wanting a fair fee. Don't quite know how any so called fan expects us to accept less just cos kane says so

Let the record also show Airfixx Airfixx yet again agrees with a post supporting ENIC’s raping of our club and sale of our best player in a generation. Paid bots unite!
What on earth are you babbling about ?

You use a post of mine that states that Kane leaving will have no affect on the owners leaving and somehow twist that as a post that "supports ENIC's raping of our club".

Very strange.

I fully support Kane going on strike if it means exposing the lying midget
That's fine to have that opinion. I don't agree with it but that's ok too.

All I'm saying is it won't have any bearing or effect on Enic's ownership of the club.
The same way Bale, Modric, Berbatov, Carrick etc leaving had no bearing on them.

That's fine to have that opinion. I don't agree with it but that's ok too.

All I'm saying is it won't have any bearing or effect on Enic's ownership of the club.
The same way Bale, Modric, Berbatov, Carrick etc leaving had no bearing on them.
And that is why we’re FUCKED for as long as they own us

Back
Top Bottom