A Song for Sandro...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes I said it! You don't really see that many DM's that completely dominate midfield on their own, Sandro does it, nuff said.

you don't have much good to say about any of our players (slight exaggeration), who's your favourite Spurs player?
How very dare you.
I just think we could get a lot more out of certain players, Lennon for example.

Fav players would be Benny (obvs), Jan, Parker, Sandro, Dembele (oozes class)

All time - Ledley, Modric, Teddy, Berba, Gomes (for one season) and so on...

Sorry to say this but you're talking guff, please don't repeat that opinion in public! :harrylol:
have you ever seen the other two be a living wall in the middle of the pitch? I haven't, Khedira's been close but he's not actually been a wall like I've seen Sandro do more than one time...

How very dare you.
I just think we could get a lot more out of certain players, Lennon for example.

Fav players would be Benny (obvs), Jan, Parker, Sandro, Dembele (oozes class)

All time - Ledley, Modric, Teddy, Berba, Gomes (for one season) and so on...
:gallashmm: I'm watching you

:gallashmm: I'm watching you
bbfinale5.gif

have you ever seen the other two be a living wall in the middle of the pitch? I haven't, Khedira's been close but he's not actually been a wall like I've seen Sandro do more than one time...
Sorry but Sandro isn't on Busquets' level, I categorically can't agree with that. Sandro has potential but he's still very raw and can have awful games like he did against Liverpool.

Oh Sandro Oh Sandro
Oh Sandro Oh Sandro
Oh Sandro Oh Sandro
Oh Sandro Oh Sandro
Oh Sandro Oh Sandro
Oh Sandro Oh Sandro
Oh Sandro Oh Sandro
Oh Sandro Oh No No No

Sorry but Sandro isn't on Busquets' level, I categorically can't agree with that. Sandro has potential but he's still very raw and can have awful games like he did against Liverpool.
We'll have to agree to disagree then, mostly because to me, Busquets is just a diving little cunt who doesn't deserve his wages when breathing near to him will cause him to writhe around in pain...

We'll have to agree to disagree then, mostly because to me, Busquets is just a diving little cunt who doesn't deserve his wages when breathing near to him will cause him to writhe around in pain...
He's a cunt no doubt but a good footballer.

The same way John Terry is an absolute cunt who would have been got rid of it it weren't for the fact he's very good at what he does.

a likeable recent-ish Spurs XI (because I'm bored)

Gomes​
Stalteri Corluka Bassong Young-Pyo​
Livermore Palacios Zokora *******​
Pav Crouch​
Struggling with a left-sided midfielder, Corluka was a great right-back but a liability in the middle, hence why he's here.​

I actually think you two are underrating Sandro's technical abillity, he's not Messi no, but he's much better than most give him credit for.
the terry example is kinda bad tho, he's far from as good as he's been made out in the media and general public. Being forced into last ditch everything is the worst form of defending...

I actually think you two are underrating Sandro's technical abillity, he's not Messi no, but he's much better than most give him credit for.
the terry example is kinda bad tho, he's far from as good as he's been made out in the media and general public. Being forced into last ditch everything is the worst form of defending...
He's not that great on the ball, not on the level of the 2 players you mention.

As for Terry, regardless of the last-ditch challenges, he is a good defender and a good leader (awful human being though).

"An offer will come in from a big club"

I could have told you that, that's usually what happens when we have a top quality player.

I know we love our players but Sandro really isnt as good as the other two on the ball, not even near. I'm not saying he's bad but he is a long way off them.
Also with Terry, take away the fact he is an utter bellend and a Chelsea player, he is a very good defender and has been for a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom