Aaron Lennon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Grumpy_Cat_Overjoyed_a_l.jpg

Still don't get, with our crammed fixture list, the point in loaning out a senior squad member and not bringing anyone in
We have 4 other guys who we can either play at LW or RW as it is, plus Onomah ready for minutes. Lennon had the last upside of any of the available players, so he was sent out.

B864bORIQAAhM0J.jpg

Courtesy of Everton_Today on twitter.

I know i'm gonna sound an old fart, but that's pretty sick... (and I mean the old actual version of sick, meaning genuinely sickening... not the new 'actually good' version!)

I still think 'Jihadi John' lucked out when he got given a catchy name by the British media... and it's because of it that some people still don't think he's the real deal... he sounds more like Postman Pat, than a fucking murderer!

Still don't get, with our crammed fixture list, the point in loaning out a senior squad member and not bringing anyone in
You might not get it - but I know that he's not squeaky clean behind the scenes, and I know he's 1 arrogant c*nt who has had numerous rows with the youngster - Poch sees these players everyday remember. Gotta trust him, if he's causing agg, then we're right to fuck him off.

You might not get it - but I know that he's not squeaky clean behind the scenes, and I know he's 1 arrogant c*nt who has had numerous rows with the youngster - Poch sees these players everyday remember. Gotta trust him, if he's causing agg, then we're right to fuck him off.
Walker will go back to having normal haircuts in due course.:walkercry:

...and I thought the Gangsta Azza thing was all front! :lennonlol::lennon:

Am I the only one that wasn't a huge Lennon fan? Sure he'd been here awhile and had some huge moments for us but he always looked better than he was, he went out partying too often and rumors have it that he wasn't working too hard behind the scenes. He just always came off as a bit of a cunt to me.

Back
Top Bottom