Aaron Lennon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pick of the bunch...
tubbies-jpg.6493

All them pictures yet this made me laugh the most:

Imagine that language sensor on here.

I haven't got a [Poor language removed] clue why the [Poor language removed] some [Poor language removed] would put a [Poor language removed] language sensor on a football forum populated by [Poor language removed] talking [Poor language removed] about other [Poor language removed].

I haven't got a [Poor language removed] clue why the [Poor language removed] some [Poor language removed] would put a [Poor language removed] language sensor on a football forum populated by [Poor language removed] talking [Poor language removed] about other [Poor language removed].
Rep'd for your [Poor language removed] perseverance.

[Poor language removed][Poor language removed][Poor language removed][Poor language removed][Poor language removed][Poor language removed]

[Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] fuck [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] cunts [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] fucking [Poor language removed]

The grumpier the better to be honest. He could still come back, bigger & better (well, better) after a spell in a shithole like Merseyside. Never say never, & I feel that a revitalised Lennon would be a massive asset. He's not scared to mix it up, still has frightening pace, but I think the lifestyle in London has probably affected him. A few months in England's equivalent of a Siberian salt mine may just rewire him. I hope so. If not, I wish him the very best. He often failed to deliver an end product but never failed to create a buzz. If he starts for the toffees at the weekend I'm having £20 on him to score. It's money in the bank.

tbh I'll look back on Lennon and Defoe as players who should've achieved more in the game for us than they eventually did

there was a time when they both looked like they should become long term England starters but it never really happened

that first world cup Lennon went to were he came off the bench afew times and was electric, the kid looked like he had an absolutely huge future but it never happened

Lennons end product just never really developed and Defoe just never became a good team player although there was big potential when he played with Kanoute

aahhh well onwards and upwards

Sad thing about Lennon is that people saw this coming 4 years ago, he must have known it too, yet did nothing to change it. Disappointing that he has had so many top quality players next to him through the years, yet this didn't motivate him to push on or try harder.

seems to be stagnating a bit, imo.

It's tough to become a legend if you start declining. Gotta go out on top!

As much as I'd like to say yes, I don't think Lennon is a Tottenham legend. Not sure if he'll ever become one either.

Back
Top Bottom