Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL

Bit desperate now are we Baz ? Now everything politically you have defended has collapsed around you and is a pile of rubble

I feel you are clutching at straws these days mate. Go and read page 1773 and 1774 of the Summer Transfer thread , I don’t actually think I am a simpleton or a moron , I can’t speak for what others think of me mind you .

Me desperate???

Wrong poster

I was just amused at you coming out as a WUM

Whose Line Is It Anyway Desperate For Attention GIF

Me desperate???

Wrong poster

I was just amused at you coming out as a WUM

Whose Line Is It Anyway Desperate For Attention GIF

Baz you really should be wise enough by now not believe everything you read on the internet, it was clearly tongue in cheek reply to another post.
if you do believe everything you read I know of twenty million dollars in a bank account and I will transfer it to you and we can split it 50/50 , just send me your bank details and a photo of your passport

Gee thanks Ed

Bank details on there way as I’ve got previous for this
Say 60/40 in my favour

Just refreshing to read that you don’t really mean anything you post and just do it to wind people up

I admire you’re honesty

Perhaps I do the same?

And loads of others

As for Traore if Conte believes in him then that’s good enough for me

Gee thanks Ed

Bank details on there way as I’ve got previous for this
Say 60/40 in my favour

Just refreshing to read that you don’t really mean anything you post and just do it to wind people up

I admire you’re honesty

Perhaps I do the same?

And loads of others

As for Traore if Conte believes in him then that’s good enough for me
Ok you got me , I really do think I am a simpleton and a moron, everything I say no matter the context is to be taken literally , or everything I say is a wind up again irrespective of context . Just seems odd to take something clearly said in jest in one thread and apply it to multiple threads about different topics. Some posts are clearly serious , others clearly frivolous.
I think the WUM merchants on here don’t tend to out themselves in a joke and say that’s how I roll, but i can’t be arsed clarifying my views anymore

So feel free to take me out of context if it suits , Boris is definitely a useless , lying , twat in any context by the way

Back
Top Bottom