Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Truer words have never been spoken. If this was such a slam dunk deal that all parties involved want…why are we waiting until the very end of the freaking window.
We were interested in Luis Diaz in the summer.

Conte, Levy and Paratici met to nail down their transfer strategy three weeks ago (why not in December?)

Why was our initial bid for Diaz today, January 25th?

Are we to pretend it’s something other than generating press bullshit to keep the fans off Levy’s ass? What possible other explanation could there be?

Anyone else think this falls through ?
Not at all. Looking at transfer windows for January nothing much gets done until this stage. There doesn't appear to be any competition for Traore and Wolves want to move him. I think there will be 3 or 4 out and 2 or 3 more in . Don't see anything exciting in the work, just useful players to fill roles.

Just remember when he’s warming our bench ( mid march time I reckon) that he will be costing us over £6m per year in wages. We are about to make a huge and costly mistake.
Be nice to have an option on the bench for a change.

Who wouldn't be worried about a greased up Traore coming on to rip through tired legs anyway?

That said, if he's in, I think he'll be played more often than not.

So we were first looking at bringing this bloke in when Nuno was in charge, now Conte is here and we're still interested, yet he still hasn't signed.

What's the hold up?

Back
Top Bottom