Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The election is over my Lord. They weren't votes, they were petitions against executions. No one would vote for you, you don't allow it.

Hence why I have never and will never be binned.

Simple supply and demand.

You will all feel the warmth of the trickle down effect from my right trouser leg.

Davies couldn't have voted anyone in - new posters require to reach a minimum rep before allowed to sin-bin others

I know this from my multi

May be

#circles

Fair play for binning him but he just seems like another cunt to me, everyone is accusing eachother of various nonsense it seems, i cannot keep up with the extensive claims and assertions to cuntish behavior. Where is the spirit of fraternal bantz i wonder??

Fair play for binning him but he just seems like another cunt to me, everyone is accusing eachother of various nonsense it seems, i cannot keep up with the extensive claims and assertions to cuntish behavior. Where is the spirit of fraternal bantz i wonder??
Welcome to the Internet, sir

Gets a bit too Lord Of The Flies on here sometimes. The COYS forum does many things wrong, but their "play the ball, not the man policy" does work. What tends to happen here is that someone will post a minority opinion and all of a sudden half a dozen do-gooders pounce. Six quoted replies lead to six back, multiple threads get infected and we lose posters for days and sometimes forever.

All whilst the do-gooders claim a moral victory for ousting the annoying cunt they could have just ignored in the first place. Then we get the last few pages of this thread. Place is on its arse. It'll be a fucking long summer.

Anyway, back to the plot. If you want to believe Adebayor is faking, or lying, pitch up with some proof, or shut the fuck up. He could well be seriously mentally ill and need proper help. Don't think we should be casting aspersions without all the facts.

I see Sammy got binned for the final game. Thank god we don't have to hear his whining for the final game. Well, my work here is done. You know how to contact me if you need my assistance again
Bat-signal_1989_film.jpg
Ha! My bet is ArcspacE ArcspacE

Gets a bit too Lord Of The Flies on here sometimes. The COYS forum does many things wrong, but their "play the ball, not the man policy" does work. What tends to happen here is that someone will post a minority opinion and all of a sudden half a dozen do-gooders pounce. Six quoted replies lead to six back, multiple threads get infected and we lose posters for days and sometimes forever.

All whilst the do-gooders claim a moral victory for ousting the annoying cunt they could have just ignored in the first place. Then we get the last few pages of this thread. Place is on its arse. It'll be a fucking long summer.

Anyway, back to the plot. If you want to believe Adebayor is faking, or lying, pitch up with some proof, or shut the fuck up. He could well be seriously mentally ill and need proper help. Don't think we should be casting aspersions without all the facts.
It's the boy who cried wolf for me. I don't know what to believe. He's chatted so much shit, even if he's genuine, it still feels like shit.

It's the boy who cried wolf for me. I don't know what to believe. He's chatted so much shit, even if he's genuine, it still feels like shit.
I don't see a reason to call him a liar, but I also don't see how putting it out on Facebook helps take care of any problem.
If it needs fixing, take a time out from Spurs and go and do what you have to do. Bottom line, we are pumping money out of the club to meet his ridiculous wages, and getting nothing.

I don't see a reason to call him a liar, but I also don't see how putting it out on Facebook helps take care of any problem.
If it needs fixing, take a time out from Spurs and go and do what you have to do. Bottom line, we are pumping money out of the club to meet his ridiculous wages, and getting nothing.
I wouldn't be so brazen to outrightly call him a liar, but, it seems just when the fanbase is at it's peak of questioning his value something like this pops up.

The cynic in me thinks it's a PR job.

Back
Top Bottom