Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OK, not sure what any of those photos mean...

if they 'represent' that Ade will score 20+ goals for us next season, then great!!

If it means that his mind is elsewhere, ie; forging a future gangsta rap career in music... then he can fuck off now!

Black Jesus​
BOMk0_Ti_CEAAKou7.jpg

:avbpray:​

No, just wondering. Although, Ade would be one of the more scary drag queens

he's no jaye davidson, thats for sure

and Im not gonna fucking spoiler that. If people dont know the twist in that movie by now, they deserve to have it spoiled

mind you, going by the pic i just saw on google, Jaye Davidson is no Jaye Davidson anymore. Looks kinda jake Livermore-ish this days

What lovely news to wake up to in the am...Getting the opportunity to move those massive wages & a clinically-challenged Striker would be some sweet biz

Besiktas have made a bid for Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor, according to the Turkish club's director Ahmet Piper.

d​

The Togo international struggled for form in the Premier League last season, bagging just five goals in 25 appearances following his £5million move fromManchester City.
Adebayor initially shone at White Hart Lane during a loan stint from City, only for the scoring exploits which earned him a permanent deal with Spurs to evaporate.
He could now be offered a route to pastures new, with Piper claiming that they have tabled an offer to Tottenham for the former Woolwich man.
Piper told Turkish news outlet Fanatik: "It is certainly true that we are looking at the idea of a transfer. We have made a serious bid for Adebayor.
"That, in turn, has given us a figure for the player, which is slightly above the amount that we imagined.
"However, making a signing as big as this immediately is nothing but a dream.
"Negotiations always take a long time. I hope that we will get a chance to have a meeting soon."

Rather sell them Defoe. Adebayor is younger and a better player when on his game. Won't rehash the other arguments, but I think it's a mistake if we get rid of him and keep Defoe.

Now, if we got rid of both and got in three new forwards I'd be cool with that, but that's not going to happen is it....

I think we need new starting strikers and with that in mind, Defoe is the one to keep. Being him on and get goals from the bench.

Only problem is Defoe will still want to be starting in world cup year, but it's not like Ade will be happy off the bench is it.

And out of the two of them in that situation, where they're coming off the bench but not happy about it, but Defoe is purely driven by goals and wants to be at the world cup, I'd bet Defoe would offer more goals.

I think we need new starting strikers and with that in mind, Defoe is the one to keep. Being him on and get goals from the bench.

Only problem is Defoe will still want to be starting in world cup year, but it's not like Ade will be happy off the bench is it.

And out of the two of them in that situation, where they're coming off the bench but not happy about it, but Defoe is purely driven by goals and wants to be at the world cup, I'd bet Defoe would offer more goals.
When Ade was at Madrid was he a sub or a starter (I'm genuinely not sure)?

Back
Top Bottom