Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I always imagined you had dark hair

smooch.gif

Last edited:
What was that 'thing with his eyes' he did as he walked off the pitch at the end of the game yesterday...?
It ended with him shouting at the camera, but the first bit was almost trance-like...
I don't wanna say "Was it voodoo-related" for fear of sounding Wascists... but fuck me it was odd!!

Put me in mind of this;
or_baron-samedi-1jpg.jpg

What was that 'thing with his eyes' he did as he walked off the pitch at the end of the game yesterday...?
It ended with him shouting at the camera, but the first bit was almost trance-like...
I don't wanna say "Was it voodoo-related" for fear of sounding Wascists... but fuck me it was odd!!

Put me in mind of this;
or_baron-samedi-1jpg.jpg

Special props to the contortionist at 1:18. I want to see one of our players pull off THAT goal celebration!

What the fuck was this about from Dembele, obviously connected to the chance just before... guess the two of them don't get on

Also feel free to add me, i'm pretty shite but I have a PS4 and only have FIFA haha..

HarryE93

Think there is a place in Forums, Off topic for FIFA etc.. might be worth adding a few TFC.. for LOLs. See if they are as good at FIFA as keyboard warrioring :adelol::bae::freundgoal:

He was pretty angry when Dembele didn't give him that ball.
I remember the camera going on him and he is yelling at the top of his lungs!
"Moussa! Mooooouuussssaa!"
Something I found kind of funny...
:adegrin2::dembele:

it was ridiculous to be honest. adebayor had every right to go spare at moussa then. would have been funny to see his reaction had of we not won the game :adegrin2::adestare:

Dembele should've finished it, didn't need Ade. Very reminiscent of his chance he blew against Tromso right after he scored. His passing is so accurate I was very surprised to see him not direct the ball past the keeper better than that.

Last edited:
Dembele should've finished it, didn't need Ade. Very reminiscent of his chance against Tromso right after he scored that he blew. His passing is so accurate I was very surprised to see him not direct the ball past the keeper better than that.
Good thing Ade scored a minute later as he was furious at Dembele for not passing. Had it not been like that, it could have affected the harmony between the two.

Back
Top Bottom