Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This actually makes the whole thing more confusing to me now. Was it just a cramp? Was he knackered? Is it something else we aren't being told about?
:walker-scream:

Is it me, or has anyone else noticed how much Adebayor has filled out. He used to look quite gangly, but now looks a bit of a powerhouse.

Was thinking exactly the same thing watching him yesterday. First noticed his face looks a lot bigger and he just looks stronger on the ball and I think it is really helping him hold players off. Hope it isn't just a result of the lack of playing time.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was a combination of cramp and being knackered. He's barely played at all this season and I think it is likely he probably doesn't keep in the most rigorous shape when left to his own devices.

He's just played five games in less than two weeks, he's probably fatiguing a bit would be my guess. The week off after Woolwich will help him and most of our squad a lot.

@E_Adebayor: Hey guys, to let you know, recovered from yestedays match and doing everything to be fit for Saturday. Thanks for all your good wishes.#COYS

For him to do the 'salute' to them Cunts in red tomorrow would cause multiple sex explosions. Never been to their place and I'm looking forward to seeing our warriors in a famous victory.

Not the salute by the way

I really liked AVB but will never forgive for Ade's treatment during a time we were averaging less than a goal / game.

Long may this surge of form continue!

Emmanuel Adebayor has told Tottenham Hotspur staff that he is ready to play in Saturday’s FA Cup third-round tie against Woolwich, having been carried off on a stretcher during the victory over Manchester United on Wednesday.......

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ad-the-line-against-his-old-club-9035685.html

This is the best team you've ever played for!!! Come on Ade son, surely a match winning performance in this will be enough to win over the fans that are still stuck on you. Salute them mother fuckers.

:adegrin2::adegrin2::adegrin2::adegrin2::adegrin2::adegrin2::adegrin2::adegrin2::adegrin2::adegrin2::adegrin2::adegrin2::adegrin2::adegrin2::adegrin2::adegrin2:

Back
Top Bottom