Afcon 2024 and AFC Asian Cup 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Salah goes off injured (don't think it's career-threatening but looking forward to the minute's silence and death threats, anyway) and Ghana then go 1up. h/t.

Wish I could watch AFCON but I already pay for several streaming services, not going to add one more (BeIn Sports). I do get Paramount+ so I've been able to watch the Asian Cup. But I suspect of the two AFCON is better

Japan lost 2-1 to Iraq, after a shaky start against Vietnam albeit still getting the win in that one. Their defence is a bit suspect and their keeper gives me calamity Onana vibes.

Definitely didn't see Japan losing. That's their first group stage loss in 34 years or so apparently

Not too bad though, could finish 2nd and Korea finish 1st and they'll meet in the next round. Japan are my favourites still so Son could be heading home on the 31st!

Last edited:
Definitely didn't see Japan losing. That's their first group stage loss in 34 years is so apparently

Not too bad though, could finish 2nd and Korea finish 1st and they'll meet in the next round. Japan are my favourites still so Son could be heading home on the 31st!
Would be great if we could get 2 of them back for the Brighton game on the 10th Feb, which could happen if both Senegal and Mali top their groups.
Just need South Korea to not throw a game to avoid Japan in the Ro16 :sonhmm:

Sarr starting :sarrthink:
GEN3ffZWwAAsaH_

Back
Top Bottom