(Airfixx approved) Ludogorets v Tottenham | Europe League Group Stage | Thu 05/11 @ 17:55

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You need to put a kick off time on it at least. And maybe multiple time zones to reflect the forums wide reach and integrity within the wider Spurs global community.

Maybe also the name of the stadium.

At the present time at best it all looks rather amateur. Might even have to ignore the thread at this rate.

Or maybe card you. Reason. Being shit at thread titles.

Admin Admin is that allowed?

It should also include the fact the Rodon is ineligible. Or eligible. I'm not sure which anymore tbh.

I am Spurs fan from Bulgaria. Shame that there will no fans at the stadium. We have been waiting so long to see Spurs here. Now they play twice against Bulgarian teams in just 2 months and the stupid virus denies us the dream. Anyway, Spurs should win both games against Ludogorets. The difference is really that big, Antwerp are much stronger side than Ludogorets. The road to glory started in Bulgaria and next year ends in 1. I expect a comfortable win on Thursday. COYS

Back
Top Bottom