Ambitious Prediction for next season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have decided to undo my flies, and flop my hairy brain on the table, and predict that Harry Kane will score a total of 13 - 15 goals next season (combined comps).

And Kyle Walker will have his best season in a Spurs shirt.

Predictions
- Adebayor to score 15 goals
- lloris will be sold
- Lamela will start slow but then turn into a monster
- Eriksen will struggle a bit and may be given more for a free role under pochettino
-Dawson and kaboul ( if they are still around) will ship in another 500 goals against the top 4
- Danny rose will get injured
- Capoue will be a monster in midfield and instrumental to pochettino's style of play and so will holtby
- Townsend will continue killing pigeons
-Lennon will be useful albeit not on the goal front
- Chadli might have a better season
-Paulinho will show more signs of chelsea's ramires than jenas under a tacticall astute manager
- We will lose games after europe but hopefully pochettino will rotate more
- Dembele will finally reveal he has an addiction to pain killers hence the reason he is never fit
-Sigurdsson will score against Chelsea
-

During his first press-conference Poch removes a facemask to reveal himself as David Pleat
Bentaleb scores 25 goals from open play
Friedel celebrates his diamond anniversary
City and Chelsea's owners pull the plug
Cuntface finally jailed
Captain Bellend to Swindon or Yeovil
Barca found guilty and eradicated as a club

Back
Top Bottom