Ambitious Prediction for next season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One would think so wouldnt they.....now that Zin, AVB and TS have all gone, I predict I wont have to argue for 40 pages that 4th is better than 5th ever again....

:avbpray:
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he arguing that because of the other teams in the league in those respective years that 5th last year was more difficult than 4th?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he arguing that because of the other teams in the league in those respective years that 5th last year was more difficult than 4th?
Please, mate - my question was a joke. Not this bullshit again - at least take it to the actual thread

Back on topic

Freund to finally score in training

Couldnt tell you with the amount bullshit being spouted to be honest.

I was arguing that 4th will always better than 5th no matter what, and thats that. No more to say on the subject.

- spooky spooky writes a blog under 1000 words and uploads the podcast file to the internet at the first attempt.

- Thelonious Thelonious demands we sign Walcott and constantly refers to the scousers as "Liverpool Football Club".

- RickyTFC RickyTFC stays awake on all forms of public transport and actually buys the cans he drinks in the Bell & Hare from the Bell & Hare.

- Flav Flav purchases tickets from StubHub and can be heard openly booing our players in the stadium.

- I get fat.

Back
Top Bottom