And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure we'll beat Fulham with the team we put out against Wycombe. I really want to win this.
I need to do some homework on thier team as I have only seen highlights of them since they want down, but I am lead to believe that they have promoted a number of their academy products, if this is the case a lot of our academy lads have played against them many times and beat them. One of Onomah's best games I've seen him play was away against this lot where he ran riot.

Nice draw.

Sutton got the easy draw, what's up with people always trying to make things easier for the underdogs.
Woolwich - Sutton. proper South London derby
I remember once they got taken apart by Wrexham who were bottom of the football league so ya never know.

Except we know how this one will play out...

...a week-long BBC wankfest, to rival any FA Cup Final build-up, where every live 'news' programme comes Live from Gander Green Lane...

Followed by a SaTURDay lunchtime Football FuckArse (Live fro gander Green lane, obviously) full of 'plucky underdog' stories... plus some bird who supports Sutton offering to nosh off her Gooner supporting Boyfriend live on air if they win... which they won't, so she's safe for now!

And then the Grand Event itself... 90 minutes of Autograph hunters, shabbily disguised as Sutton Utd... doing their best to be in the same half of the pitch as those lucky cunts, just so they can get a selfie with Sanchez, and swap contact lenses with Ozil, so they eat their dinner off the match-worn PLATE SIZED LENSES!

It'll be a rout, but Sutton will get patronised to the rafters... and ArseAnal will somehow convince themselves they had it tough... conveniently forgetting they've had a 'Bye' to the Qtr. Finals!!

I wish we had their luck sometimes!

Mind you, they probably thought that when we drew Wycombe at home!!

Wolves Chelsea MU Blackburn, City Huddersfield Woolwich sutton
Woolwich, we'll what do you expect. Nice rest for their first team. Three of the other teams in top 5 of PL draw the 3 Championship sides away. Woolwich get Sutton at home.
Huddersfield Man City should be a decent game.
Man U Chelsea Millwall v Leicester (if they get through) or us BBC
Woolwich City Boro on BT sport
That's my guess
Oh an we get an early/evening KO

:avbfacepalm:

th

Except we know how this one will play out...

...a week-long BBC wankfest, to rival any FA Cup Final build-up, where every live 'news' programme comes Live from Gander Green Lane...

Followed by a SaTURDay lunchtime Football FuckArse (Live fro gander Green lane, obviously) full of 'plucky underdog' stories... plus some bird who supports Sutton offering to nosh off her Gooner supporting Boyfriend live on air if they win... which they won't, so she's safe for now!

And then the Grand Event itself... 90 minutes of Autograph hunters, shabbily disguised as Sutton Utd... doing their best to be in the same half of the pitch as those lucky cunts, just so they can get a selfie with Sanchez, and swap contact lenses with Ozil, so they eat their dinner off the match-worn PLATE SIZED LENSES!

It'll be a rout, but Sutton will get patronised to the rafters... and ArseAnal will somehow convince themselves they had it tough... conveniently forgetting they've had a 'Bye' to the Qtr. Finals!!

I wish we had their luck sometimes!

Mind you, they probably thought that when we drew Wycombe at home!!
giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure that for cup games we'll get the whole of the Putney end, i.e. there won't be the 'neutral' section. It's a wonderful draw and an awesome away end. I intend to be happily rat-arsed for this one. COYS!

Back
Top Bottom