Andros Townsend

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Andros Townsend..would you to keep him?

• Total voters
This won't help.

Seriously though, gutted he didn't make it but it's worked out in everyones interest and I hope he kills it for them. Things are looking truly amazing with us though at the moment and our squad is carrying almost no dead weight anymore, really exciting times ahead!

Imagine, in years to come, your children will see this video and ask:
"Dad, who's the kid curled up in the corner wearing a hat?"

And then you can say...
"Kids, that's God"
:kaneear:

Adios, Andros, but they had to let you go as the ball boys aren't allowed in to the new stadium site to retrieve your shots.

dmbrdy.gif

That would only be the case if he were on loan, no?
Hmm...I think you're right. I'm trying to think back when we sold Siggi and if he played that first game against us or not.

Like someone said earlier in this thread, it would be the Spursiest thing in the world if he won the game for Newcastle preventing us from winning the title on the last day.

Part of me feels really sad.

He just didn't take his chances when they came at Spurs and unfortunately for him, there are a few players ahead of him in that position.

I hope that he can rediscover his best form and starts banging them in for Newcastle. The England squad is definitely achievable for him again. But I swear to god, Andros. If you score against us and cost us the title, last day of the season I'll be sending you my faeces in the post.

Good luck, Andros.

giphy.gif

Part of me feels really sad.

He just didn't take his chances when they came at Spurs and unfortunately for him, there are a few players ahead of him in that position.

I hope that he can rediscover his best form and starts banging them in for Newcastle. The England squad is definitely achievable for him again. But I swear to god, Andros. If you score against us and cost us the title, last day of the season I'll be sending you my faeces in the post.

Good luck, Andros.

giphy.gif
He's a yid at heart, if it came down to it i would still bet on an own goal ;)

I really hope he goes on to reach his potential. Say what you want about him but he always conducted himself in a great way and was a true fan. Really hope Newcastle do well with him becoming an integral figure in the team.

I would think he wouldn't be eligible to play against us, no?

Hmm...I think you're right. I'm trying to think back when we sold Siggi and if he played that first game against us or not.

Like someone said earlier in this thread, it would be the Spursiest thing in the world if he won the game for Newcastle preventing us from winning the title on the last day.
I wouldn't rule out a 'niggling' injury or a bout of flu the week before...
Either that or he'll score a hat-trick! (Which will be OK, 'cos in the wonderful NEW WORLD OF SPURS we'd already have sewn up the title the week before, so he can do what he wants on the last day!!

Would love it for him to come on as a sub for Newcastle (or anyone) at the Lane and he was met with cheers.

Cheers Andros, it just wasn't meant to be.

Back
Top Bottom