Andros Townsend

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Andros Townsend..would you to keep him?

• Total voters
Well, absolute worst case, Daniel can sell him again for another £12 million, but he has shown at Newcastle that if you play him he will score, create for others and work his arse off to help his full back.
He gave one of Poch's coaching staff a serve too many he wont be back!

Well, absolute worst case, Daniel can sell him again for another £12 million, but he has shown at Newcastle that if you play him he will score, create for others and work his arse off to help his full back.

He just looks like the same old Townsend to me - just that in a poor team he's a player others to get the ball to more often.

What a top Tweet, takes a bit of balls to say that about a post from your own club.

When I saw the original tweet earlier, I thought it was ridiculous as in the actual vid it shows Zaha actually putting in one of the shitest attempts of a cross you are ever likely to see.

If only people behind social media (personal or Corp) actually knew about the subject matter they were posting about, instead we are just treated to “Bantz”. Fucking embarrassing.

What a top Tweet, takes a bit of balls to say that about a post from your own club.

When I saw the original tweet earlier, I thought it was ridiculous as in the actual vid it shows Zaha actually putting in one of the shitest attempts of a cross you are ever likely to see.

If only people behind social media (personal or Corp) actually knew about the subject matter they were posting about, instead we are just treated to “Bantz”. Fucking embarrassing.

Yeah - it was a weird tweet from Palace.

But that's social media and the state of the modern fan. A player could do 84 step overs, send a player the wrong way and then put a cross out for a throw-in and people would say it was effective.

Yeah - it was a weird tweet from Palace.

But that's social media and the state of the modern fan. A player could do 84 step overs, send a player the wrong way and then put a cross out for a throw-in and people would say it was effective.
And Zaha could easily have delivered something from his left while he had him on his arse. But instead he puts his foot on the ball for yet another touch and ultimately makes a cunt of it.

And Zaha could easily have delivered something from his left while he had him on his arse. But instead he puts his foot on the ball for yet another touch and ultimately makes a cunt of it.

Zaha in a nutshell.

He also nearly fucked it up for them as it was he who gave the ball away needlessly trying to dribble round everyone that lead to Uniteds equaliser - luckily for him, Palace ended up winning.

Back
Top Bottom