Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Doomers are definitely in their kitchens sharpening their knives on the whetstone.
If we lose to Arse, they'll start oozing out of the woodwork.
If, heaven forbid, we lose 3 or 4 games then they will be in full cry!
...One dimensional....no plan B.....doesn't know how to adapt......etc etc etc

Name the managers who have won silverware in their first year at a new club?
They'll be very far and few between.

Ange said from day one that it was a multi year work in progress, so give the bloke a break for at least another season.
And in just about every manager position he's held, he's won silverware in the second year.

As for Spurs current form, I think it is the midfielders letting us down.
They're not connecting very well with the forwards and they're not really helping in defence.
Give Lo Celso a bit more of a go.

The Doomers are definitely in their kitchens sharpening their knives on the whetstone.
If we lose to Arse, they'll start oozing out of the woodwork.
If, heaven forbid, we lose 3 or 4 games then they will be in full cry!
...One dimensional....no plan B.....doesn't know how to adapt......etc etc etc

Name the managers who have won silverware in their first year at a new club?
They'll be very far and few between.

Ange said from day one that it was a multi year work in progress, so give the bloke a break for at least another season.
And in just about every manager position he's held, he's won silverware in the second year.

As for Spurs current form, I think it is the midfielders letting us down.
They're not connecting very well with the forwards and they're not really helping in defence.
Give Lo Celso a bit more of a go.
I didn’t expect silverware but I do have concerns - early days tho and I agree players are letting him down

It's a bit of a free hit this one, Woolwich win they get to trot out all the lines they've been rehearsing and add it to the ENIC have to go saga of woe and if Spurs win and they start copping it, the defence will be we are Spurs fans we are just as happy as anyone, why are you attacking us we're all winners here, let's just be happy and hold hands, sing kumbaya and pray for world peace (aka Man City to win the League)

A proper performance is required though as everyone needs to turn up for the big consequence games, it's fucking mandatory.

It's a bit of a free hit this one, Woolwich win they get to trot out all the lines they've been rehearsing and add it to the ENIC have to go saga of woe and if Spurs win and they start copping it, the defence will be we are Spurs fans we are just as happy as anyone, why are you attacking us we're all winners here, let's just be happy and hold hands, sing kumbaya and pray for world peace (aka Man City to win the League)

A proper performance is required though as everyone needs to turn up for the big consequence games, it's fucking mandatory.

A free hit....A North London Derby a free hit!!!!!!
Honestly., fuck right off with disgraceful, negative bullshit...This kind of pathetic, losers attitude is exactly why we get laughed at so much.
A NLD should never, ever be a free hit for ANY spurs fan

Fucking . .:smesh:

Last edited:

I mean…I certainly won’t be jumping on board the ridiculous notion that Ange should be sacked if we lose….thats just nonsense.

BUT it’s definitely not a free hit either. No North London derby is! I’ll be pissed off for weeks if we don’t perform in this one.

I mean…I certainly won’t be jumping on board the ridiculous notion that Ange should be sacked if we lose….thats just nonsense.

BUT it’s definitely not a free hit either. No North London derby is! I’ll be pissed off for weeks if we don’t perform in this one.
A free hit for the Ange outers, nothing to do with the game which is what matters 100%

A free hit....A North London Derby a free hit!!!!!!
Honestly., fuck right off with disgraceful, negative bullshit...This kind of pathetic, losers attitude is exactly why we get laughed at so much.

Fucking . .:smesh:
Jesus I'm talking about you not the team performance in the most important game of the season so far!

The game tonight is not a free hit for anyone, Ange, the Team, the Supporters nothing else matters but 100% effort.

The free hit I was referring to was the stone throwers on here taking hedged pot shots prior to a game of massive consequence for the season.

The game tonight is not a free hit for anyone, Ange, the Team, the Supporters nothing else matters but 100% effort.

The free hit I was referring to was the stone throwers on here taking hedged pot shots prior to a game of massive consequence for the season.
Hang on. You're now saying it's not a free hit for anyone. Including the supporters.
But it is a free hit for any supporters who may have criticised the manager!!!

You're all over the shop with this one mate. I'll leave it there.

Hang on. You're now saying it's not a free hit for anyone. Including the supporters.
But it is a free hit for any supporters who may have criticised the manager!!!

You're all over the shop with this one mate. I'll leave it there.
Separate the game tonight and the games on here, reading my post and leading with the free hit line I recognise that it could be taken as me talking about the game but I wasn't, the last paragraph was me talking about the game though.

"A proper performance is required though as everyone needs to turn up for the big consequence games, it's fucking mandatory."

Back
Top Bottom