Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to go out on a limb here, call me a pessimist, but I don't think we'll win the league next season.
Only because of the anti spurs conspiracy

The refs , media , FBI ,CIA are all in league with each other to destroy us

This is a global war being waged against the club

We must remain resolute and fight back against the system

Only because of the anti spurs conspiracy

The refs , media , FBI ,CIA are all in league with each other to destroy us

This is a global war being waged against the club

We must remain resolute and fight back against the system

why is it we won't win the league?

We all know there is a hard ceiling on anything Spurs can do. It's all Levy IYO?

I don't disagree with you, he made that dipper frontline tick.

But, you know, Spurs fans...

He erm, got double figures for goals whilst getting a handful of assists every single season at his peak, while being the hardest working player on the pitch and linking play. We have a large number of fans who stick up for actually crap footballers, so I doubt a very good one who would be one of our most productive footballers this season would get all that much stick.

Asked if he expects a title push next season, Postecoglou told Standard Sport: “I hope so, or why am I doing what I’m doing? That’s why I came to the club.

“As somebody said to me last week, ‘Just do your job, Ange’. And my job is to try to bring success, and if you don’t think you’re going to be in the title race in 12 months’ time, then I don’t know why I’m here.

"We want to keep building on the foundation of being a team that hopefully in 12 months' time people are talking about us differently."

---
Interesting

why is it we won't win the league?

We all know there is a hard ceiling on anything Spurs can do. It's all Levy IYO?
Yep

It's all Enic/Levy

We'll win nothing til they leave

Them leaving is of course not a guarantee that we go on to be successful but I guarantee we certainly won't while they remain in charge

They've had 23 years to embed a philosophy and yet here we are appointing ryan mason on a temporary basis every other year and celebrating players that represent the epitome of average

Yep

It's all Enic/Levy

We'll win nothing til they leave

Them leaving is of course not a guarantee that we go on to be successful but I guarantee we certainly won't while they remain in charge

They've had 23 years to embed a philosophy and yet here we are appointing ryan mason on a temporary basis every other year and celebrating players that represent the epitome of average

Do you want us to win under them?

muppets like you are a glutton for punishment clearly. if you havent sussed it out by now you never will. his judgement stinks! his system, like any system, works if you have the right players. hes wasted 50m on a counter attacking forward for a system that is the polar opposite....stinks!

hes given the armband to someone out of sentiment rather than merit. romero showed against the scum what a true leader is! not someone who will try and avoid duals! what sort of fucking captain is that! its a disgrace to the entire concept of what a captain is to give son the armband, stinks of spursy!

hes allowed us to be weak all year from set pieces, its evident that if they have done any work on it, they dont know what they are doing.

i actually liked him initially, thought he was no nonsense and a winner. its turned out that really hes a people pleaser just like poch.
WALOB

He erm, got double figures for goals whilst getting a handful of assists every single season at his peak, while being the hardest working player on the pitch and linking play. We have a large number of fans who stick up for actually crap footballers, so I doubt a very good one who would be one of our most productive footballers this season would get all that much stick.
Really?

🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom