Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

49d4947a-3e66-444b-8ec3-1c806bd18cb3.jpg

:adegrin:

kolyid kolyid , know you're a bit dim so I'll explain it for you...he's on a 12 month rolling contract at Celtic on fucking miniscule wages compared to a club like Tottenham, especially considering the last few managerial appointments. Compensation won't cost much, nor will sacking him compared to the last guys.

It's a cheap gamble, which is primarily financially motivated for the most part IMO, as per usual with ENIC.

Of course I hope he does well and I'm not writing the guy off at all, but it is what it is.
this cunt quoted his own post.

Welcome to the club Mr Postecoglou, great news, the chairman has already secured you 2 new signings to take us to the next level.

We’d like you to meet Jordan and Harry. They will be in goal and at CB, your going to love them.

From what Celtic fans have said, Ange will take the history of the club to heart so I'd be looking out for him waxing lyrical about 'the Tottenham way' soon enough.

As they go into in that TalkSport clip - we've had these elite managers post Poch that have basically seen the job as doing us a favour for circa £15m per year. It will be refreshing, if nothing else, to get a guy in that is thrilled to be here and would bleed for the club.

No Europe, Kane possibly leaving... Honestly, this stuff looks bad on paper at first but I think it'll actually allow for the reset we've needed for years.
If the reset didn't happen under Mourinho or Conte, what makes you think it will happen under 10th choice Ange?

Back
Top Bottom