Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think it's that black and white. He could have subbed Son for Veliz so that Veliz has a proper AM to work with.

Then another 10 mins later, take madders off for Lo Celso or whoever.
Well, I don't know Angelos' mind but there is a game already on Friday vs Palace so both needed rest and Angelos need to show trust in his subs as well - something Conte rarely did by mostly making last minute subs.

I've followed much of Ange's career, seen him in Aus, when he went to Japan, I supported him at Celtic and now again with Spurs. So clearly I'm very obsessed and love the guy to an unhealthy degree. All aboard the Postecoglou express, Choo Choo!

But having said that, no way am I supporting England when he gets the National boss gig, ewwww, count me out.

:saha::vdvcry:
Safe to say I’ll be the same 🤣

It became something to say. The club lost all respect and is only just getting it back. Small steps.

I find the hatred from other fans of other teams a bit much nowadays.

Thing is though..... It started to swell when we got good under Poch; not in our Jose/Nuno/Conte slump.

Being hated by low-tier clubs is ridiculous though and clearly a byproduct of mainstream attitudes courtesy of the cunts at Sky etc.

Thing is though..... It started to swell when we got good under Poch; not in our Jose/Nuno/Conte slump.

Being hated by low-tier clubs is ridiculous though and clearly a byproduct of mainstream attitudes courtesy of the cunts at Sky etc.

The tribalism is just getting weird at this point though. No set of fans seem to be able to give the other any credit at all. Look at the responses to this.

View: https://x.com/telefootball/status/1716776229993414899?s=46&t=iEaWUqHxKoZgFwd7iE42Mg

this lot wont get tagged with spursy. different personalities and culture at the club now. these lot are actually up for a scrap.

You trust our media far too much then.

Look at the bullshit statement below. Provably written by a gooner.
Setting it up to throw Spursy at us in the future if we finish outside the top 3 with an extremely vague stat.

“Only eight sides in Premier League history have started a campaign with more than 23 points from their first nine games, with four of them going on to win the title, three ending second and one ending third.”

You trust our media far too much then.

Look at the bullshit statement below. Provably written by a gooner.
Setting it up to throw Spursy at us in the future if we finish outside the top 3 with an extremely vague stat.

“Only eight sides in Premier League history have started a campaign with more than 23 points from their first nine games, with four of them going on to win the title, three ending second and one ending third.”
this group wont roll over and show their belly like a bunch of pussys. spursy is gone.

Back
Top Bottom