Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is a lot deeper than the manager and is obviously reoccurring theme with manager getting blamed.

He is stuck in the same formation and his refusal to change, even in-game is infuriating.

Need a goal at home and he brings on Sanchez with 10 minutes to go? What on earth. It is clear he doesn’t want to be here any longer or past the end of the season so I think best for everyone involved to get him gone now and let’s start this “rebuild” again. The same “rebuild” that POCH spoke off all those years ago and ironically it might well be him walking back into this shit show.

Sanchez on when we needed a goal - that was the tipping point for everyone ive spoken to, and understandably so

When you're down to 10 men, set pieces become your biggest asset. Kulu had done fuck all for the entire game.

Conte should be given till the end of the season, we can still put a run together and finish 4th.

We lose to Forest on Saturday it could be another Nuno moment if Conte is still manager.

It will get toxic at the stadium very quickly.

Richarlison, Bissouma, Spence, Lenglet and Persic signed in the summer and he can't get the best out of just 1 of them?

Danjuma signed in January and proceeds to get frozen out after scoring on his debut?

If a club signs 6 players and you can't get the best out of just 1 of them then the problem is you.
Well, that’s a slightly unfair comment.

Those 6 signings are players most managers wouldn’t get much out of.
A mixture of cheap punts, overrated rubbish and players long past their sell by date.

I do think Conte has to go, but to paint a picture that it’s entirely his fault he hasn’t succeeded here is completely bogus.

Where’s the Burnley post game tantrum? Or was that just a performance? The Italian job has been done on us.
£15m a year
Can only play with the absolute best players
Can only play one system
Unable to tactically tweak the team
Can’t handle more than one game a week

Bravo

I'm sure that's what Levy is banking on why he will must certainly not be sacked .

Levy excited at the prospect that without distractions we now can achieve 4th place
For sure, that's Levy's trophy.
What's the point to just rinse and repeat the same nonsense year after year?

For £15 million a season I expect a manager to be able to coach for more than one match a week.

Well, that’s a slightly unfair comment.

Those 6 signings are players most managers wouldn’t get much out of.
A mixture of cheap punts, overrated rubbish and players long past their sell by date.

I do think Conte has to go, but to paint a picture that it’s entirely his fault he hasn’t succeeded here is completely bogus.
hahahahahahahaahhahaahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

yes of course mate most managers wouldn't get much out of bissouma and richarlison.

watch how they perform when a new manager comes in.

For sure, that's Levy's trophy.
What's the point to just rinse and repeat the same nonsense year after year?

For £15 million a season I expect a manager to be able to coach for more than one match a week.

Yep it's not worked out, danger bells in retrospect from the summer with no extension of his contract.
No commitment from him, none from the players, it's just gotten worse as the season has gone on .

Back
Top Bottom