Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently Cunte believes we didn't have the clout or pedigree to compete with Sheffield United so we should lower our expectations. Obviously according to Cunte we have no right to be anywhere near Blackburn etc either.

Will a decent journalist once and for all please ask him the appropriate tough questions?

I mean it already has

I know
Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Levy has to pull the trigger, contes just phoning it in now. All this talk about they might sack me and then theres the death of his friends which has understandably messed with him.

Its time to part ways

Ok let’s end this now. This is going to feed into the players and the whole season collapse.

Fucking hell. If this is true (and I have no reason to believe otherwise) he needs to be gone now. Even if we have to have Mason in charge for the rest of the season, it would lighten what is undoubtedly a poisonous atmosphere.

GET HIM GONE LEVY YOU BALD CUNT THEN FOLLOW HIM OUT THE DOOR YOU STINKING POO JEZEBAL TART

Levy has to pull the trigger, contes just phoning it in now. All this talk about they might sack me and then theres the death of his friends which has understandably messed with him.

Its time to part ways
On a personal level, I feel for the guy. Having close friends die is unmooring and being away from his family is not making that easier. Then he has his health issues, which probably don’t help you.

But, professionally he’s lost the plot. It’s time for him to be a man and make the decision to leave. Maybe we’re stuck with Levy who can’t make these tough calls, and that sucks for the club. But if you’re Conte, you walk in, shake Levy’s hand and say “thank you for the opportunity, but I can’t perform as I would like” and make a gracefully exit.

Fucking hell. If this is true (and I have no reason to believe otherwise) he needs to be gone now. Even if we have to have Mason in charge for the rest of the season, it would lighten what is undoubtedly a poisonous atmosphere.

GET HIM GONE LEVY YOU BALD CUNT THEN FOLLOW HIM OUT THE DOOR YOU STINKING POO JEZEBAL TART
Perhaps our next manager is still in a job and we're waiting until the end of the seson?

Even so, limping along with this waste until then is a fucking disaster.

And fuck only knows what that other Italian fuckwit will bring in.

Perhaps our next manager is still in a job and we're waiting until the end of the seson?

Even so, limping along with this waste until then is a fucking disaster.

And fuck only knows what that other Italian fuckwit will bring in.

Which is why I wouldn't mind Mason being put in charge until the end of season, if so. A spurs-loving, enthusiastic Mason would at least remove the poison from our club for a bit.

3 and 1/2 seasons of turgid football will be over soon.

Already looking forward to front foot attacking football under new gaffer next season.

The bigger worry is if we are going to successfully going to get rid of all rubbish players that are stealing wages and making us no better footballing outfit than the likes of Wolves and Villa.

Get rid of all those garbage players at any cost.
I agree completely, but just wait until the summer when people are moaning about us having to sell before we buy.

If levy doesn’t want to pay two managers at the same time just give it to Mason.

Fuck the tactics for now, just let them play. We’ll do better anyway.

If levy doesn’t want to pay two managers at the same time just give it to Mason.

Fuck the tactics for now, just let them play. We’ll do better anyway.

He's laid out around 50m on manager pay offs since poch went.

So he doesn't mind wasting our money.

Back
Top Bottom