Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's gone. Throwing the players under the bus is the final step before getting sacked.

He's magic, you know... :pochhail:

Probably isn't wrong let's face it, it's modern football. However, I would argue Conte is doing the exact same thing! Also, his tactics and approach to the game has been utterly fucking shocking.

I think Levy and ENIC are the main issue at this club and nothing will change until they go but there is no way Conte should be struggling the way he is with this team at his disposal imo.

I will say though, we are shocking at the back.

Speaking the truth finally. He has to go, but the culture and player power at our club is disgraceful. At least Chelsea still win trophies with their ridiculous player power, what have our players done to deserve it?

I actually agree with a lot of what he’s saying, and it needs to be said, but I still think he’s got to shoulder a lot of the blame.

Sounds like a man who knows he’s going.

If Conte is going, he may as well burn the whole thing down with him when he does go.

Owners have been getting away with mugging the supporters off for too long and the players have been getting away with downing tools and having a bad attitude for too long as well.

We need wholesale change from the top, Conte isn't wrong either, doesn't matter what manager we get in, it will ALWAYS end the same way, even if it starts well.

He's gone. Throwing the players under the bus is the final step before getting sacked.

He's magic, you know... :pochhail:

He's not wrong. Our forwards are pretty embarrassing. All of them besides Kulu force a shot from 30 yards out every time they get a sniff.

Part of it is being selfish, but part of it is that all our forwards feel starved of chances because of this shit game plan and then force the issue.

He’s asking to be sacked surely? Begging for it!

As others have said he isn’t wrong but it’s transparently clear he is in self preservation/promoting ‘brand Conte’ mode.

Unprofessional and the words of a coward. Unfortunately we have another coward at the helm. If he had any bollocks Conte would be sacked tonight

Wow. Conte calling out 'the owner'. He's not wrong mind you. Surely he can't survive those remarks?

International break coming as well, which is sack the manager fortnight.

Back
Top Bottom