Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conte himself said he isn't used to aiming for 4th. We have been gaslighted for years into thinking that is the most we could ever hope for

Exactly this. It seems we are at one of the watershed moments , when even Levy puts the football first. Conte is frustrating because Pochettino was so evidently in love(just like us) that Levy could string him along. Conte is a top pro there's no COYS with him. He's like a hitman dispassionate about the club caring only he has the tools (and fee) for the hit. He cares for his own reputation and he has zero intrest in letting Levy 's parsimony hang a 'loser' 'bottler' tag round his neck. He goes where he gets to compete for titles

.Poch was a fantastic coach gaslight into putting concerns about budget before his own reputation. The man should have threatened to leave the season we came third unless EPL ready players (Mane, Wynaldim ) were added you build from strength not necessity, its how you win . It's what Conte is about to do be it from 5th or 4th, because we would have been 8th without him. We should all be cheering his strops because it will at last get us what we have longed for.

And not threatening to leave just before the most important match in our history

Neville spouts bollox everyday on sky. Needs to be sacked giving fake news all the time. Run your hotel and Salford mate. Not talking bollox on sky.
Neville says what Sky tell him to say to get the most clicks and views. He' the perfect puppet.
What needs to happen, is either TV broadcasters are forced to become totally unbiased and punished when they are, or to be completely clear that they are bias.
IE - when they have 3 ex Man United legends on, they need to make it clear it's because their biggest proportion of viewers are Man United fans so they are deliberately creating content to appeal to them.
They should also make it clear there is often no factual basis for what they are saying/reporting.

Yes I just discovered internet :dembelelol:

Happy Nuno Espirito Santo GIF by MolaTV
nuno will be proud

It’s a good job that you never generalise !

By 40 a day you’re referring to fags and not pints or is it both?
Definitely both. After they get up, read the sun, then hop on their mobility scooter down to the nearest pub for a full English.

I got "taken" there for my stag do. Fucking hated it.

He's seriously started making these noises and using 'we' and us. I was told he is fully on and Paratici has already closed a deal on a player significantly better than what we have starting. ( Don't ask me I don't know but it came from the Italian end).

I think Conte is here for the long term bud. He’s building a Pochettino like affiliation with the fans. You can see him applaud every angle of the stadium when we chant “Antonio”. He’s found a club he has got emotionally attached too. If this happens at Spurs like a certain Pochettino, then it’s hard to detach yourself as Spurs is a special club.

I think Conte is here for the long term bud. He’s building a Pochettino like affiliation with the fans. You can see him applaud every angle of the stadium when we chant “Antonio”. He’s found a club he has got emotionally attached too. If this happens at Spurs like a certain Pochettino, then it’s hard to detach yourself as Spurs is a special club.
As a Juventus fan I agree. You are a special club and I hope Conte takes up the challenge because currently the Premier League is truly the toughest league with several clubs that have high budgets.

PS The "weeping willow" Guardiola who preaches HIS FOOTBALL what does he say after the umpteenth millionaire blow?

Back
Top Bottom