Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i hope he is thinking about how we use the 5 sub rule this season, he needs to understand how to use it from day one those extra points early in the season will be important
big squad of first teamers now (unlike in past when we had a first 11 & second 11) players need gametime and rest

i hope he is thinking about how we use the 5 sub rule this season, he needs to understand how to use it from day one those extra points early in the season will be important
big squad of first teamers now (unlike in past when we had a first 11 & second 11) players need gametime and rest

Am I right I thinking he can change 5 players but only during 3 subs?
IE, not one off one on. Could 3 off at once?

db37a840ea47b6bf8a089f872de7f120.gif

He can certainly have no complaints about Spurs' desire or even capacity to get some very very good players.

I suspect he'll kick up a fuss next season, but there will (hopefully) only be some minor work to do. Maybe a quality RWB will emerge on the market.

Back
Top Bottom