Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With potential ban length, appeal period and potential additional suspensions added.....

Next 5 fixtures:

Wolves (H)
Forest (A)
West Ham (H)
Fulham (A)
Man City (H)

.........Obviously don't wanna be missing a couple of those, so an appeal might not be a good idea.

Tiers:

Conte, Poch, Jol, Redknapp (improved the results/the club’s status, mostly enjoyable football)

AVB, Ramos*, Hoddle (False Dawns but did no long term damage to the club)

Sherwood, Santini, Mourinho, Nuno (crap football/ bad for my mental health, or actively harmed the status of the club).
I think Conte should have a tier out on his own.

With potential ban length, appeal period and potential additional suspensions added.....

Next 5 fixtures:

Wolves (H)
Forest (A)
West Ham (H)
Fulham (A)
Man City (H)

.........Obviously don't wanna be missing a couple of those, so an appeal might not be a good idea.
You've got the last 3 games a bit arse over tit ...H = A and A = H

Tiers:

Conte, Poch, Jol, Redknapp (improved the results/the club’s status, mostly enjoyable football)

Sherwood, Santini, Mourinho, Nuno (crap football/ bad for my mental health, or actively harmed the status of the club).
I think Pochettino should be in a Tier of his own tbh.
Conte may well get to that level but comparing what Poch achieved with us to what Conte has so far achieved isn’t fair.

Also as much as I liked Jol and (to a lesser extent) Redknapp, comparing them to Pochettino is also crazy.

Agree with Sherwood, Santini, Mourinho and Nuno in the steaming pile of plop level tier.

Tiers:

Jose did take us to the cup final before his sacking. If he wasn't sacked and replace by Mason..................................... I think we could have won the league cup.

Conte's image.

Fab4clEXwAEaLH3

Next 5 fixtures:

Wolves (H)
Forest (A)
West Ham (H)
Fulham (A)
Man City (H)

He'll end up missing one of west ham or man city I suspect. Just how it works.

Back
Top Bottom