Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would like him tied to a 2/3 year contract, but he's on so much money and Levy has had to pay so much in compensation I cant see it happening.

A one year extension wouldnt really excite me tbh, also it would expire the same time Kane's contract expires

I actually like the sound of the one year extension. No point extending the contract yet, try and keep Conte happy and then extend it later. We don’t want to extend it straight away if things might turn sour as we would have to pay a hefty sum to sack him. As long as Conte is backed financially and is happy then we could achieve big things if he’s here 2.5 years.

Really can't see Conte going anywhere.

As much as I like what he's doing for our club.

The club needs to really make sure sure that we are sustainable after he leaves(which is inevitable at some point).

Whether that is through Paratici or another. Or recruitment is solid throughout.

But right now Conte is here and will be for next season unless some catastrophic mistakes are made.

😵‍💫
yes I know!!

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons
that is a fake account :dembelefingers:

Fucking hell I had an awfully realistic dream last night.
Levy sold a player Conte wanted to keep and then sacked Conte because he didn't want him kicking off.
Conte promptly got a new job and carried on winning and again, we were managerless and desperate.

It was unsettlingly realistic. So relieved to wake up 😂

I could cope better if a Juve poached him than if we were doing well and Levy just dicked it up.

Fucking hell I had an awfully realistic dream last night.
Levy sold a player Conte wanted to keep and then sacked Conte because he didn't want him kicking off.
Conte promptly got a new job and carried on winning and again, we were managerless and desperate.

It was unsettlingly realistic. So relieved to wake up 😂

I could cope better if a Juve poached him than if we were doing well and Levy just dicked it up.

Who was the player?

:sonhmm:

I can't believe what I've just heard.

Levy has accepted an offer from Utd for Son.
Conte's doing his nut and kicking off.
Levy is on the verge of sacking him leaving us manager less again.

FFS!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom