Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

91d9b33587d9c1700bee7cc27ee790b9.png
Nice

Nowhere near as bad as other journos, he's one of the good ones.

Only thing that pissed me off is reading those articles on that football.london site which is crap.
Yeah maybe that’s it. That’s where I saw most of his stuff. Well, before I told him he was talking bollocks. I know a lot of people think he is close to things at WHL and others think he is an ENIC mouthpiece. I don’t know about any of that but I guess we all take a dislike to someone at sometime or other. He happens to be mine.

I would likely switch Skipp and Brozovic because that is the role that he played at Inter, but not really a big deal.

I personally prefer Tanganga over Rodon, especially on the right.

Emerson as a RWB I don't see working but we don't really have another option for right now and just spent 25m on him so I guess we kind of have to use him.

Negotiations are normally secret in the business world. Thankfully in football someone pops out of the room every 10 minutes and phones everyone with updates.

Back
Top Bottom