Anyone see the stub hub queue yesterday?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldnt of thought that you mix with the peasants! Always been under the impression its 4x4 direct into the West Stand for your box... :levyeyes:

No, in all honesty there was a picture floating about on here not too long ago showing the queue snaking all the back to the High Road which is shocking. Also loads of other posters complaining that they didnt get in till 20-30 mins after KO. Apparently got a bit shouty too when the fans had enough.
Its simple really, just dont use stubhub.

It was massive, but didn't think it was all StubHub though?!

StubHub had one window... the rest I thought was people collecting tickets from the club / ST and Card not arrived I presume from the Paxton ticket office?

Looked like a bit of a shambles to be honest, walked past about 20 minutes before kick off. Regretted going to the B&H rather than heading to Liverpool St or elsewhere for pre-match beers.

It was massive, but didn't think it was all StubHub though?!

StubHub had one window... the rest I thought was people collecting tickets from the club / ST and Card not arrived I presume from the Paxton ticket office?

So my chant of "stub hub, give us a wave" was not only cunty but incorrect.

Ha ha oh well.

I got in the ground about 20 mins before kick off, and saw the queue before I went in, wasn't sure what it was for but was just grateful I wasn't in it! Part of me blames the individuals as surely they would have been better off picking the ticket(s) up before they went to the pub.
PS - prefer the Coach and Horses myself

@ Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman Heard rumours that Stubhub only had the tickets for collection from 2PM.
Also, Coach and horses is just as bad as the rest for me! Unless your a regular the bar staff willl ignore you and serve others first who they are matey with.
LT's for me :dude:

@ Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman Heard rumours that Stubhub only had the tickets for collection from 2PM.
Also, Coach and horses is just as bad as the rest for me! Unless your a regular the bar staff willl ignore you and serve others first who they are matey with.
LT's for me :dude:
Spot on. My mate couldn't collect his when he arrived about 12.30-1.00. He was told to come back later because they 'hadn't yet received the tickets'. What a load of bollocks. It must be computerised and they just print the tickets there.

But, as others have said, the queue at the Park Lane ticket office was for regular tickets, not StubHub. The StubHub collection window is in Paxton Road. But that queue on Park Lane was unbelievable. I got into the stadium 10 minutes before kick-off and that queue was half way up Park Lane.

Shocking scenes.

Saw on Twitter somewhere on the day that people were being refused entry with their old stadium access cards, so hundreds/thousands of people had to go to the ticket office to rectify that (no idea how, i'd assume with a paper ticket).

Guess now that's sorted, the test will be our next home game. But even so, from what i've heard about the organisation of Stubhub tickets it could well be a similar situation. Glad I didn't get one at the last minute now.

Saw on Twitter somewhere on the day that people were being refused entry with their old stadium access cards, so hundreds/thousands of people had to go to the ticket office to rectify that (no idea how, i'd assume with a paper ticket).

Guess now that's sorted, the test will be our next home game. But even so, from what i've heard about the organisation of Stubhub tickets it could well be a similar situation. Glad I didn't get one at the last minute now.
That makes more sense. That'll be the reason for the queue in Park Lane. Nothing to do with StubHub.

Still cunts though.

As others have said, loads of fans had to get paper tickets as their cards had not turned up.

As for the B&H - what a shambles. I walked in, turned around and went straight to the off license just up the road and rejoined my mate a couple of minutes later with a nice cold 4 pack of cider. Simple.

P.S bumped into the boards favourite poster yest and he told me he was chatting to someone who turned around and said 'you must be Mr Always Right'!

Own up, who was it?

I'm making the Gilpin Bell my new regular from now. Never waited more than 30 seconds to get served. Even had a seat and table and ordered food as well. By far the best option in the area, in fact I don't know why I'm telling you cunts this!!

Back
Top Bottom