Anyone see the stub hub queue yesterday?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know. Why don't you make us a graph?

:troll:
Code:
[19:33:48] ~/randomwords $ egrep "[aeiou]{5}" american-english
queueing
I guess I was wrong. There is a word with five vowels in a row. "Queueing". Sorry for using an american-english list of words.

Incidentally:
Code:
[19:33:54] ~/randomwords $ egrep "[aeiou]{4}" american-english | wc -l

@ Éperons Éperons

consecutive_vowels.png

Mine was fine for Swansea, but they are sending out paper tickets to all Bronze and Lilywhite members.

What a waste of fucking time and money. No doubt they'll have to replace all the cards too.

Never ceases to amaze me how wrong they can get some things.

Mine didn't work for Swansea but my old man's did, glad to hear I wont have to arse about every other week now though. Now what are the odds that half of us don't receive our Norwich tickets?

As did mine.

Apparently they still use the same font they were using before we all got our fancy cards. No progression at this club. #TicketOfficeOut

Back
Top Bottom