Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scared the shit out of my one year old when Eriksen scored, until she realised I was happy and threw her arms in the air to join in. The little Yiddo.

Thoroughly enjoying this regardless of where we finish. Champions League in the final season at The Lane is looking good at the very least.

Why does Pellegrini moan about Clattenburg by saying the same referee gave two clear goals that were offside in the 4-1 drubbing at WHL??

Surely he knows that the linesman is responsible for offsides?

He said Clattenburg should not have refereed this game because of those two offside goals??
No wonder they are replacing him..

In the words of Alan Pardew.. F*** O** Y** O** C***

What a brilliant day that was, still high on that result now, happiest Monday morning for a long while.

Good to meet Hegarz Hegarz pretty sure you enjoyed your first away.

Also, good to meet John Thomas John Thomas as well, I can confirm his attendance which will be much to the annoyance of one particular poster...(ended??)

COYS
Good to meet you too man. Sorry I couldn't chat for longer but I'd already left a young lady in the middle of a frenzied mass of Judas baiting for 15 min while I queued for my beer. Fantastic occasion though. We was literally at the end of our row with the City fans just the other side of the stewards. :dembelefingers:Such a great place to be when your team wins:kaneshh:

Why does Pellegrini moan about Clattenburg by saying the same referee gave two clear goals that were offside in the 4-1 drubbing at WHL??

Surely he knows that the linesman is responsible for offsides?

He said Clattenburg should not have refereed this game because of those two offside goals??
No wonder they are replacing him..

In the words of Alan Pardew.. F*** O** Y** O** C***

I guess pellegrini forgot that De bruyne's goal was offside so take out the errors and we still win 2-0.

It certainly wasn't a pen yesterday but until refs get video tec help that will always happen and if we are talking about decisions as the commentators said at the time during the game Yaya Toure should have been sent off for two clear yellow card offences but he didn't even get one card.

I guess pellegrini forgot that De bruyne's goal was offside so take out the errors and we still win 2-0.

It certainly wasn't a pen yesterday but until refs get video tec help that will always happen and if we are talking about decisions as the commentators said at the time during the game Yaya Toure should have been sent off for two clear yellow card offences but he didn't even get one card.

It's not so much that he thinks it shouldn't be a penalty, it's the fact that he said Clattenburg shouldn't have been ref yesterday because we were awarded two goals that should have been offside.

The offside goals were nothing to do with Clattenburg, he only follows the decisions of his linesman.

Sky's player ratings What did Lloris do to only get 6. Not at fault with goal and made great save near end.

Man City: Hart (7), Zabaleta (6), Kompany (7), Otamendi (6), Clichy (7), Fernando (6), Fernandinho (6), Silva (6), Toure (7), Sterling (6), Aguero (5).

Subs used: Kolarov (6), Iheanacho (7).

Tottenham: Lloris (6), Walker (7), Alderweireld (7), Wimmer (8), Rose (8), Dembele (9), Dier (7), Eriksen (8), Alli (8), Son (7), Kane (7).

Subs used: Carroll (6), Chadli (6), Lamela (7),

Man of the Match: Mousa Dembele

Sky's player ratings What did Lloris do to only get 6. Not at fault with goal and made great save near end.

Man City: Hart (7), Zabaleta (6), Kompany (7), Otamendi (6), Clichy (7), Fernando (6), Fernandinho (6), Silva (6), Toure (7), Sterling (6), Aguero (5).

Tottenham: Lloris (6), Walker (7), Alderweireld (7), Wimmer (8), Rose (8), Dembele (9), Dier (7), Eriksen (8), Alli (8), Son (7), Kane (7).

Toby only scoring (7)!!

He didn't put a foot wrong and really marshalled the defence. Would have given him at least (9)

Dembele MOTM????

I thought he had one of his weaker games yesterday. Not winning the 50/50 as he does so well normally, and poor passing accuracy. Looked like he an the whole midfield were ball watching on the City goal.

Rose or Wimmer MOTM for me

I like how everyone's (not Spurs) pointing at the soft penalty, but they keep forgetting that Toure should have been sent-off for his rugby tackles. Wouldn't that have changed the game? :harryhmm:
Yeah Clattenburg warned Toure at the off after his first bad challenge, and then he did another late tackle and nothing happened. He then books Dier for his first on Toure and Carrol. Zabaleta also got away with a bad tackle on Kane.
I am amazed that only Kompany got carded from their team.

Dembele MOTM????

I thought he had one of his weaker games yesterday. Not winning the 50/50 as he does so well normally, and poor passing accuracy. Looked like he an the whole midfield were ball watching on the City goal.

Rose or Wimmer MOTM for me
I think it was the fact that the throw in was ours and they got it. Hopefully, in future, Moose & Co will learn not to argue with the ref and look and shout in his direction whilst the opposing team are getting on with it.

Re-casting?

Maybe that explains a lot, maybe this is the last series of Sky's hit franchise "The Premier League" and the writers are going a bit bonkers trying to come up with a spectacular finale...
I hear Sky has made a big offer to sign the Game of Throne Dragons for "The Premier League" next season. Rhaegal and Viserion are keen but Drogon is holding out for a bigger cut of the new TV deal. If they can all agree, they'll take the places of the three relegated teams.

:ap:

I hear Sky has made a big offer to sign the Game of Throne Dragons for "The Premier League" next season. Rhaegal and Viserion are keen but Drogon is holding out for a bigger cut of the new TV deal. If they can all agree, they'll take the places of the three relegated teams.

:ap:
latest

Back
Top Bottom