'Arry out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck him, I've had enough. any manager would be sacked for pissing away a 10 point lead in 3rd place & shipping 5 fucking goals at Wembley against the Chavs.

piss off to England.

COYS

I'd love to see the back of him now, but, who's to come in and pick us up? can't see moyes, o'neill, rodgers or lambert leaving their clubs. God knows I don't trust bond or allen with our side, muppets the lot of them, I have some faith in big Joe, but still not confident about him being caretaker.

Exactly kick him out now and getting someone in part time is gonna make the players question what they're playing for (especially those who are quite obviously Harry lovers) Nothing good would come of doing it now.

I'm happy to see him go in the summer.

who then? klinsman won't go from the states. factman can just sod of, he broke the dippers imo, not to mention inter. Conte'll never leave what looks like a title winning old lady, klopp won't leave the reigning 2time(bit premature but it's basically theirs) BL champs.

Get rid of him. Two post season capitulations. He's not the messiah he thinks he is. One 4th place finish is not a fucking World Cup winning manager.

We need an upgrade, and no, not Martin Fucking Jol. Let's have some fucking ambition please.

We won't sack him. Pay him compensation and lose out on the money the FA would need to compensate us to take him off our hands? Not Levy. However if England do not want him then wait for them to hire someone else first before making a decision.

Getting rid of him with 4 games to go is stupid, but I hope he leaves at the end of the season, then the FA realizes how shit he really is so instead offer the England job to some other fat cunt who can actually read and write, and doesn't look like Prince Charles's ballsack.

I've said it before but I'd like Bilic to manage spurs after the Euros.

today is the last straw. First time i've said it as well but he should fuck off to england right now. He's done his job but he can't turn around this decline that we've been on since we played the goons.

Back
Top Bottom