'Arry out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I loved seeing him get the hump anyway, I thought it was end of days.

I was praying he was going to drop some fucker (terry) at that moment in time.

I was happy when Harry went, I havent missed him one bit since.

I really dont understand why people hang onto the memory of him so desperately. Never has a manager divided the fanbase so much IMO, we are yet to recover

Just had a look back through...
First time I've said this......

Sack the cunt. Don't give a shit right now who takes over. Give Sherwood a few games. Cant be worse.

To my mind, you have to wonder just how good this crop of players really are if they go off the boil for so long.

Are the likes of Bale and Modric really galaticos in waiting?
These were my particular highlights :kaboullol:

I was happy when Harry went, I havent missed him one bit since.

I really dont understand why people hang onto the memory of him so desperately. Never has a manager divided the fanbase so much IMO, we are yet to recover
whose fault was that though?
Too many people getting histrionic and precious because he achieved some great performances and key wins where we always used to fail - and then didn' t make every result be a thumping win.
He also managed it with a much shallower talent pool than we have had this season, albeit without the benefit of a Bale or Modric
I know where you stand where he was concerned, but it wasn't a period of Stalinist oppression, it was a period of overhyped ambition and was followed by vitriolic name calling due to the crushed ambition.

Its a shame that some can't see any benefit or joy from that period, because believe me - there were there to be had. I have watched some dire spurs teams, and trust me - there were golden days, under his management.

whose fault was that though?
Too many people getting histrionic and precious because he achieved some great performances and key wins where we always used to fail - and then didn' t make every result be a thumping win.
He also managed it with a much shallower talent pool than we have had this season, albeit without the benefit of a Bale or Modric
I know where you stand where he was concerned, but it wasn't a period of Stalinist oppression, it was a period of overhyped ambition and was followed by vitriolic name calling due to the crushed ambition.

Its a shame that some can't see any benefit or joy from that period, because believe me - there were there to be had. I have watched some dire spurs teams, and trust me - there were golden days, under his management.

When he went I was firmly in the camp that it was the right thing. And that was before AVB was linked/signed.

I enjoyed the first two and a half seasons under Redknapp immensley, had some great times and I havent forgotten.

The last year though it became apparent (to me) he was spent, and we werent - while he did very well there was more to come from the team than he was able to muster. Thats ultimately it for me.

Some of his antics did piss me off, a lot, but Im not holding any ill will. He went, I thought that was right, Im hoping we move on...

When he went I was firmly in the camp that it was the right thing. And that was before AVB was linked/signed.

I enjoyed the first two and a half seasons under Redknapp immensley, had some great times and I havent forgotten.

The last year though it became apparent (to me) he was spent, and we werent - while he did very well there was more to come from the team than he was able to muster. Thats ultimately it for me.

Some of his antics did piss me off, a lot, but Im not holding any ill will. He went, I thought that was right, Im hoping we move on...
There's no going back, only forwards
Forza Spurs!

Remember the night wobble got sacked. Went and got steamed in the west end to celebrate.
Never been so pleased to get rid of a manager in my life and with hindsight I do not regret that in the slightest.
Horrible game-throwing, tax dodging, canning bingo loving cad.

Back
Top Bottom