Ars*n* W*ng*r

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In other news, I'd rather we stuck with Sherwood than sign Wenger. Considering I'd rather we had Mr Blobby over Sherwood, that puts it in perspective.
To be fair, imagine having him on the sideline..
140296_1.jpg

"PUSH UP!!"

And his tactics would be MENTAL. His body spots look like the current formation anyway.

Wenger - "If six points is a 'million miles away', I don't know what the translation of a mile into a point is."

About 166,666 miles per point you wanker :townhmm:

To be fair, I'm not sure sure you've got that right....

He said "a mile into a point" not "a point into a mile". A mile into a point would be 6pts divided by 1000000 miles, so: Translating one mile into a point would be 0.000006 pts

:adethumbup:
(note: AW is still thick for not being able to work that out in this head)

Anyway, I'll use my gif for this one..

Wenger: "We can still win the Premier League"

33ekidx.gif

To be fair, I'm not sure sure you've got that right....

He said "a mile into a point" not "a point into a mile". A mile into a point would be 6pts divided by 1000000 miles, so: Translating one mile into a point would be 0.000006 pts

:adethumbup:
(note: AW is still thick for not being able to work that out in this head)

Anyway, I'll use my gif for this one..

Wenger: "We can still win the Premier League"

33ekidx.gif
No, I'm fairly certain Dr Rocktopus Dr Rocktopus was right on this one.

I can see why people would say no on the basis of him being an Woolwich man which is ofcourse the main reason to be against any such appointment but L.O.L at those trying to argue they wouldn't want him for any other reason.

What if we hire him, and just torment him with abuse, and sing every single "wenger is a peado" song we have the entire length of the game, and then he gets depressed and goes mental. And fucks off. And the goons rehire him and he absolutely demolishes their squad. and they get relegated. I could probably just about get on board with that.
AND as a bonus, think how united our fan base would be. Every single fan going against his appointment. Although I'm sure some cunt like Sammy would find an excuse to "Give him time and let him build a squad." or some bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom