Aston Villa (A) - 9th April - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Coutinho has always been a nightmare for us, even when he was a teenager at Inter.
5x5zbbyf02mxg5oi_1628416835.jpeg

Let's set the Argentine on the Brazilian...

Igula Igula in full snog meltdown.....

You love to see it!!!!

You ain't even Spurs
You ain't even Spuuuuurs
Iggy, you bell-end
You ain't even Spurs!

GettyImages-1367865170.jpg

Last edited:
Not saying that guarantees top 4 but that’s the type of game that a team that finishes in the top 4 should win. Barely in the game for about half of it but when given the chance to kill it, they ripped the opponent’s head off. What a man Conte is.

Anyone else genuinely look forward to seeing Spurs play at the moment? Sounds mad, but the difference Romero, Bentancur and Kulusevski have made gets me excited about watching the team play.

Full time Saturday

Villa 1
Tottenham 0

Romero own goal
Bentancur S/O
Kulusevski injured

Missed this game because I was getting married yesterday, but what a fantastic wedding gift Spurs have given me. A 4 goal win and an Woolwich loss on the same day, absolutely magic. I knew they'd do it for me :contefists:

Back
Top Bottom