Aston Villa (A) - 9th April - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

McGinn is a little fat cunt
Thing is, he's not actually 'little' at all. That's an illusion created by his small face. Not many people know this, but before he became a footballer he apparently went round all the Butlins and Haven Hotels resorts regularly winning the 'man with facial features closest together' competition.

Scoring more is not dominating. If we were behind at HT no one could have had any complaints. We have been more clinical than Villa and we have improved in the 2nd half but we have not been dominating. I look forward to Conte getting a pre-season and more players and then perhaps we might dominate.
We were rotten first half and they were great tbf! but that 2nd goal killed them and after that we did dominate the game. we are starting to get that kinda of ball retention and beating the press thing going for the first time since the mousa left. Today we also had a fn inspired keeper!!!!!!!

Based on how wrong you always are I would doubt it.
F6-FB9-D59-48-B1-4713-9001-CEFBC6-EF6891.gif

Excellent 2nd half.

Emerson looks like one of those band members who’s trying hard, furiously playing away, but the engineer has subtly turned him down to -40db.

IF we can keep Conte, Kulu who we brought in on loan in Jan on perms and get a couple more in the summer, we are winning the league next year.

NO doubt at all in my mind.

Last edited:
Goons lose at home

Spurs win away

Manure lose to relegation contenders

Picked a couple of places in the Grand Nash

CARLSBERG WEEKEND!!!

Defo going to wash my cock tonight

Joyce Chilvers:
I think sexual intercourse is in order, Gilbert.

Back
Top Bottom