Aston Villa (A) - 9th April - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not saying that guarantees top 4 but that’s the type of game that a team that finishes in the top 4 should win. Barely in the game for about half of it but when given the chance to kill it, they ripped the opponent’s head off. What a man Conte is.

I swear we have some undercover gooners on this forum, can't be happy even when we are winning.

Imagine having an agenda against Kulusevski.

giphy.gif

#No-Fucking-Clue-Ula

Son and lloris will get the plaudits here (and rightly so) but didn’t anyone else think Romero fucking bossed it today? Becoming one of my favourite players. His aggression, tenacity and poise is second to none.

Not a bad footballing day all round. Woolwich and Utd losing and for once we capitalise. After watching our front 3 put Villa to the sword I am off to laugh at Woolwich’s front 3 of Robbie, Ty and Lee Judges on Goontv- I know it’s wrong to mock the afflicted but hey nobody is perfect!

:dierno:

Last edited:
Literally text my mate at the game, he was behind the goal second half, “Kukusevski is a baller”, then he does that for Sons hat trick…

Moment.

Not a bad footballing day all round. Woolwich and Utd losing and for once we capitalise. After watching our front 3 put Villa to the sword I am off to laugh at Woolwich’s front 3 of Robbie, Ty and Lee Judges on Goontv!

:dierno:
Not a bad day!? We smashed birmingham and The no1 cunt manager.

Back
Top Bottom