Aston Villa (A) - 9th April - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conte with a 6+ day break between games is frightening. The team look unreal.

A full preseason, his own signings and we could really be something next season. Get an actual squad of players, not just a good XI.

Such a lovely feeling to do the double over this nasty, ugly bunch of two-toed reptiles and their even uglier fans, and their disgusting match officials, and the drooling commentators who sucked them senseless for the entire game.

It's a Beautiful Day.

giphy.gif

listening to Souness on Sky Sports is just horrendous.

'Wondering how Villa didn't get anything out of the game'

Because they couldn't hit a barn door and were shite in the second half.

If that was Liverpool with an away win like that he'd be saying how its so good that they grind out victories and that's the sign of a top team.

Bellend.
Well said, and here we go again as he mentions Kane and moving out of Spurs! The bloke is a wanker like most of Sky sports pundits!

Once wanted to watch Arrested Development Unplugged on MTV, 92? Misses wanted our thing, so git her doggie, all good, until she noticed I was watching the TV… not best pleased, mates now, still brings it up if that band ever comes up around us… (30 years ago, let it go! So no, don’t think you can!)
Confused Harry Potter GIF

I could never tire of watching our fourth goal.

What a fantastic day, after the earlier results we went out and got the job done despite villa trying to kick us off the park.

Now waiting for the media to start with kane and his goal drought.....

listening to Souness on Sky Sports is just horrendous.

'Wondering how Villa didn't get anything out of the game'

Because they couldn't hit a barn door and were shite in the second half.

If that was Liverpool with an away win like that he'd be saying how its so good that they grind out victories and that's the sign of a top team.

Bellend.

He’s a miserable cunt. Always with the Kane gonna leave bullshit. What’s his problem?!?!

Can’t decide what to do first

Browse AVFC forums
Browse Woolwich Mania
Watch Woolwich fan tv
Re watch game
Follow match hashtags on twitter
Wank

So many things I neeeeeed to do!
I would have thought Wank was top of the list and think of Igula when you get to the vinegar strokes

I could never tire of watching our fourth goal.

What a fantastic day, after the earlier results we went out and got the job done despite villa trying to kick us off the park.

Now waiting for the media to start with kane and his goal drought.....

Sourness saying pointedly that he’d ‘walk’ into any side in World football

Well said, and here we go again as he mentions Kane and moving out of Spurs! The bloke is a wanker like most of Sky sports pundits!
Agree.

After every single game that we play no matter whether we win lose or draw the Harry Kane leaving the club conversation comes up.

Souness comment where he said something along the lines about Kane winning 'jack' is so disrespectful.

Does anyone know what Conte tweaked at half-time? Clearly something was totally different but I couldn't see it myself. Was Kane dropping deeper?
If we play like we did on that 2nd half, we should destroy the gooners
A large part was villa running out of steam, you can't press that aggressive for 90.

Conte with a 6+ day break between games is frightening. The team look unreal.

A full preseason, his own signings and we could really be something next season. Get an actual squad of players, not just a good XI.
Got to keep him the best manager we have had since Bill nick got to back him.
What he achieves with the players he has must make him pound for pound the best manager around.

Back
Top Bottom