Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well we've only played 4 matches away against the top 10
Lost against Brighton and Wolves, drew with City, Woolwich & Man Utd.

Liverpool, Villa, West Ham and Newcastle left to play.

Correct.

Wolves away when we were missing Van de Ven, Romero, Udogie, Maddison and Richarlison and Bentancur.

And Brighton away when we were missing Van de Ven, Romero, Maddison, Bissouma and Bentancur

Did draw away at The Emirates, Etihad and Old Trafford though. So not all bad.
Bentancur played against Wolves, but otherwise yeah.

They are decent draws - though when you accumulate too many draws without finding ways to win it's not really good enough. We could have found a way to win against Woolwich or United really.

Hopefully at Villa we can prove a point as if we lose this game it could set the tone for the end of season run in.

No need for an extremely hard tackle or numerous ones on Cash to result in red cards or bans. Just absolutely flatten him with fair tackles every chance anyone gets.
On him like a cheap suit all game and he will shit his pants the wee prick.
Send on a sub who we don't need in the next few games in the dying minutes with a seek and destroy career mission

excuse for a cunt
Is that worse or better than a cunt??.......

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Do you try to create unnecessary arguments like this in real life too, or is it just an online hobby of yours? Not a very attractive trait, is it?
It's funny there are loads of people on here I don't agree with on all kinds of stuff. I actually really like a few of them who are on the totally different spectrum politically to me. There's a couple I genuinely can't stand, and I have them on ignore because in real life I'd not speak to them, it's rare but it happens.

The Shady ones different its mostly the way he picks arguments over nothing defends his position in a deeply irritating way. It's not what said mostly the way its said. I honestly think his energy would have had him filled in were this not virtual.

It's funny there are loads of people on here I don't agree with on all kinds of stuff. I actually really like a few of them who are on the totally different spectrum politically to me. There's a couple I genuinely can't stand, and I have them on ignore because in real life I'd not speak to them, it's rare but it happens.

The Shady ones different its mostly the way he picks arguments over nothing defends his position in a deeply irritating way. It's not what said mostly the way its said. I honestly think his energy would have had him filled in were this not virtual.

This is funny but why aren't you irritated at the aggressor of the argument, he's the one that started getting personal not me 😆

We have only played 1 Emre team with an Ange team and we battered them. Score should have been 3-1 at least but we got Jose or Conte's.

If the next game is played in similar way, the percentages will mean we win.
Another trophy in the cabinet. The battered them but somehow lost trophy.

Can't win away at Everton, Brighton or Wolves but somehow will against a well drilled Villa team. Okay then.

2-2 draw.

What is amusing is that many of the same fans who think there's an agenda against us are the same ones who laugh at the tin foil hat conspiracies of Woolwich, Liverpool, Chelsea (etc) fans.

What I will say is the standard of refereeing has gotten worse this season. I think there are too many lazy refs relying on VAR to dig them out of a hole and the decision making has gone to pot in some cases.
Definitely agree with your second paragraph, but I still think that since the Liverpool game, we've had more than our fair share of bizarre decisions against us.

Last edited:
Another trophy in the cabinet. The battered them but somehow lost trophy.

...And what trophy are you gunning for atm?

...........The 'inventing new hoodoos to stress the fanbase with' cup?

...................The 'if we had beat Villa in our last game we'd have deserved a trophy' trophy?

We are perfectly capable of beating Villa.... Will we? .....That has yet to be determined thx.

Back
Top Bottom